Internacional and their forgetful manager...

It seems that the manager of SC Internacional of the Brazillian league is quite a forgetful person, seeing as how he has made repeated bids for the same player continously without Groningen, the club in which the player in question, Dentinho, plays for, rejecting or accepting any of the bids.

That's not all, the bid is not even the same every time. One day it's £10.75M, the next it's £10.25M. A total of eight bids have been made from the 5th of January 2014 to the 12th of Janaury 2014.

Right now I'm considering this to be a humerous scenario that has been thrown up by FM but if I won't be too impressed if I keep gettings bids from Internacional when Dentinho eventually joins me.

I'll have screenshot evidence ready if you need it.

I've seen this before too! I think it was Olexandr Gladkiy who was on my shortlist at the time. They bid about 15 times before the transfer window shut and they gave up. He was on my shortlist and the constant messages were getting on my nerves. :rolleyes:

I find that alot of clubs bid for their players too. I am Tottenham and, especially at the start of the game, they are accepting bids left, right and centre which I get told about due to having a first option deal with them.

Archived