Online cheating LOL

I'm using FMRTE when playing online against my friend because he thinks hes good at everything lol

I was wondering is there a way i can unsettle players using the editor so that i can get them for cheaper, i no i could transfer him for free but he doesn't know I'm using this.

U may think I'm sad for doing this bud i don't care :)

Thanks.

Thanks well i got the offer accepted but he does not wont to come lol

Thanks tak ill try that :)

why would anyone want to come over to side that is led by random asshat? i wouldnt.. maybe you just suck.. and thats why you see your friend as good..

I was wondering is there a way i can unsettle players using the editor so that i can get them for cheaper, i no i could transfer him for free but he doesn't know I'm using this.

Set his current club as hated club instead, with some key players / captain as hated personnel too. Put him in the club's and chairman's hated list.

He will notice quite quickly I imagine. When players are spontaneously getting upset, and then when he goes to player search the good players have disappeared and been replaced with league 2/conference players. I play an online game, and know the guy hosting it uses FMRTE despite his denials of it. He doesn't mess with my team/reputation etc so I don't mind too much other than when he spends like 300 million in a season. I just take it as a testament to how hard he finds it to compete with me on FM at the moment, on FM08 he was the better player but its shifted now so the bragging rights are there and hard earned.

If he's still successful, despite what you do, then imo he has more than justified his arrogance.

I would but wont he notice ?

He also gets upset very easily :(

Hehe, well I think he's going to get upset when he finds out you've been trying to destroy his team.

As long as he knows you're just messing about, but are you going to give him the chance to rectify things should your changing of things have repercussions?

I think it's all quite humorous but don't take it too far or it's as bad as him boasting too much.

I have not done anything to his team and will never do anything too it :)

I am messing about and we will start a new game soon and i will not do this then as it get kind of sad.

I mite give him some money ;)

^^ Ha ha you think that's funny u should hear how i figured out that you could use this in online play.

I was playing with a lad from college and suddenly out of the blue my staff just start to leave and this is in Pre Season lol

Then all of a sudden i get the sack and i went mental with the game.

Then i said to the guy who i was playing with that i had got the sack and that my staff have left and he just could not hold it in no more and had to tell me it was pretty funny :D

When we play now i never let him run as a server lol

^^ Ha ha you think that's funny u should hear how i figured out that you could use this in online play.

I was playing with a lad from college and suddenly out of the blue my staff just start to leave and this is in Pre Season lol

Then all of a sudden i get the sack and i went mental with the game.

Then i said to the guy who i was playing with that i had got the sack and that my staff have left and he just could not hold it in no more and had to tell me it was pretty funny :D

When we play now i never let him run as a server lol

Well played for having a laugh about it and not freaking out :thup:

I have not done anything to his team and will never do anything too it :)

I am messing about and we will start a new game soon and i will not do this then as it get kind of sad.

I mite give him some money ;)

Well in that case change his star striker's team status to 'not needed' or 'youngster'.

That's sure to get the player narked and I doubt a manager who doesn't look too closely will notice until the player begins to complain.

You could always find a poor player with the same name as one of his stars (should one exist) and swap them. You might have to disable pictures so as he doesn't notice too quickly, but playing one game with his star striker who ain't might cause a chuckle or two. As a reason say you thought it may speed the game processing up.

Of course if you do it I'll proclaim all innocence.

I'm using FMRTE when playing online against my friend because he thinks hes good at everything lol

U may think I'm sad for doing this bud i don't care :)

Thanks.

You... Clever, clever man.

I cannot blame you, the feeling of annihalating a friend feels great :) You should put your friend into debt and place a transfer ban on him.

If you do change is reputation to 1 he will find out at some point. On his squad information screen it will say something like Reputation: Very Obsecure or Local or something. Not one player would want to join him, they would all have no intrest of signing for a team with such a low reputation.

And every game he plays he will be huge underdogs im guessing, will say something like easy win expected for the opposition and his odds will 800-1 at winning ...etc

Why cheat? Just try harder to beat him without cheating, you will feel so much more like you have earned it. He obviously doesn't need to cheat so why should you? :p

I would but wont he notice ?

He also gets upset very easily :(

Surely unless he is abit slow he would notice that his players are suddenly a bit unhappy? And then check why. And then notice that his best player(s) suddenly support your club?! And list you as their favourite personnel?! I think that would sort of give the game away. Is he a bit slow?!

If you need to cheat against a mate, just bump a few players stats up, and add a bit of extra cash here and there to your team. Put your own team's rating up, set your team's average attendance higher, etc. Things he won't notice. :D

No I swear I think it's hilarious. :)

Any of the regulars will let you know I'm not a forum snob - I love having a laugh, especially at your mate's expense :D

I can verify he is not a snob. He is from Liverpool.

it can be funny , but put it this way, if ya mate takes the hump and leaves the game you back to playing against the AI and is it really worth it?

that and any bragging you do would be iffy as you done it by shafting your mate.

Archived