Is This Common/Realistic?

Managing Huddersfield and previous to my league cup game away v Darlington, my fringe player/prospect Anthony Pilkington was wanted by no clubs. However, 3 goals later (one a penalty), a missed penalty and a match rating of 9.4 (in the game v Darlington), he is wanted by many high profile clubs e.g. Burnley, Middlesbrough, West Brom etc..? Is this common/realistic?

I dunno, i think it's about right. It doesn't happen often but every once in a while a game will "make" a player.

That said it would be interesting to know how the player performed over the next few games and if for example he played badly and the clubs no longer wanted him anymore.

Managing Huddersfield and previous to my league cup game away v Darlington, my fringe player/prospect Anthony Pilkington was wanted by no clubs. However, 3 goals later (one a penalty), a missed penalty and a match rating of 9.4 (in the game v Darlington), he is wanted by many high profile clubs e.g. Burnley, Middlesbrough, West Brom etc..? Is this common/realistic?

Pilks - Legend!

Can we have him back?

Fringe player?! If he's only a fringe player he can come back to us right :p

Archived