Netbook Help

Ive got a brand new netbook with all the specs to run FM10, the game installs fine but when i load it up and get to the new game screen my netbook crashes restarts and says windows has recovered from a serious error. I took the netbook to the shop i bought it from and they told me it is a known problem with netbooks but they think there is a fix?????? any help would be appreciated.:confused:

I have tried that Michael but as I'm running it off steam the program files are not in that location. I have tried adding skin=netbook 2010 and that still doesnt help.

I have just tried to download onto my work PC (a dell desktop) and that has worked fine but I really wanted FM for the netbook when travelling.

James

If you are using Steam, load Steam goto the My Games Window right click on Football Manager 2010 -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options and type in the box that appears "--small_screen --windowed" (without the " ") click OK then close the window and run FM2010 through steam it should now open in windowed mode, you should then be able to select the netbook skin in the preferences menu. (You will also need to hide the Windows taskbar to free up some more screen space).

Archived