Penalties

For last two penalties the game has ignored my instructions and the player no 1 on my list, who hasn't missed in two years, has let somebody else take it to get their hat-trick. Now I think this is a nice touch but we should be given a choice whether the player on a hat trick takes it, or given the opportunity after the game to tell the team the no 1 taker takes them no matter what. Sorry of this has been brought up before, sure it has, but couldn't find anything.

For last two penalties the game has ignored my instructions and the player no 1 on my list, who hasn't missed in two years, has let somebody else take it to get their hat-trick. Now I think this is a nice touch but we should be given a choice whether the player on a hat trick takes it, or given the opportunity after the game to tell the team the no 1 taker takes them no matter what. Sorry of this has been brought up before, sure it has, but couldn't find anything.

I could see that being of merit in a game you needed to score to win, but hattricks > winning :D

Why can't we have a question box ''Allow player X take penalty instead of Y. [Yes] [No]'' !? I just made a comeback from 0:2 to 2:2, my full-back scored twice, then we get a penalty in 88th minute.. Jeezz nooo don't let my damn full-back take the penalty instead of my star regen noooo.. In off the post.. Pheeww..

Did he score?

Nope, we won 4-1 and he got his hat-trick anyway though, it also clinched the league title, hence my annoyance at my instructions being ignored. The thing is my regular penalty taker hasn't missed in three seasons, he's scored twelve, the hat-trick guy scored, one missed one.

Archived