Holland Problem

hello. i have a problem with the holland league. all non european free agents demand 400.000 Euros per season when i try to get them. It only happens in this league. for example the same player asks for 400.000 when i am in holland and for 71.000 when i am in any other league. This problem appears both in the first and the second league and to all non european players : brazilians,argentinians,africans... did this happen to anyone else? i hope it's not my tactics :D

lol...damn..i wanted to play in this league because they don't have a maximum number of non eu players... i was counting on those free agent brasilians...since i'm go ahead eagles...no free brasilians for me :( .. anyway..thank you for your reply :)

lol...damn..i wanted to play in this league because they don't have a maximum number of non eu players... i was counting on those free agent brasilians...since i'm go ahead eagles...no free brasilians for me :( .. anyway..thank you for your reply :)

No problem. It is a fun league to be honest and you could try a more high-profile team that have a little more to spend on wages. On 10.2 it shouldn't be too hard to ship out the dead wood in the squad and bring in some exotic quality.

Try a custom database

Archived