how to get world class player/s for nothing + make 100% profit

o.k so you look for world class player or playes valued at 20-30m(or even above) and off £100million but after 50 game don't offer anything up front then in junuary offer player to clubs for 5 million(maybe, 10million for those valued over 30mill) loads of clubs will rush to get this 'bargain' so just accept(make sure it's up front) then reapeat the process in the jan window and sell at end/start of the new season if you do this 3 three players you will make a profit of 30 mill for they year on transfers alone!!!)

Been mentioned before, not a good idea though you will never have a settled team. You could have a striker banging in the goals left right and center for fun, but you know your going to have to sell him eventually or end up paying way over the odds.

I would not enjoy my game doing that, i like to do it the hard way and wait untill i see a bargin a few years in, its more rewarding.

But each to their own, and its your game afterall.

Plus if its just a cheat way for you to make money for nothing, why not just use a real time editor? Be easier for you ... :thup:

Found this out in 07 lol but well done! (Y) Never used it since mind because it takes the fun out of the game but whatever floats your boat!

Theres also another thing you can do, concerning the 48 month installment clause you can buy a player say for 20mill over 48months. That'll then cost you only 5 mill in the first season. However, say you sold him in january for 15mill then youve just increased your budget from 5 to 10million however.....you'd still have to pay off the 5 mill at a later date however this is good if you want to increase your budget but dont have the funds.

It's a bit cheaty though, and most people wouldn't do it as it is unrealistic. I mean, it works, but it kind of ruins the game for me at least.

Personally I think it'd be easier just to add players you want with the editor, would save hassle.

Did this in 09 a few times, my best profit was £28m, from the same club I bought him from :D

BTW he played for me for two seasons, I just used him in cup games and a few league games here and there. This gets past the settled squad issue.

What he was trying to say is that you buy players by having a ridiculously large future fee, say 50m after 50 league games. Then, either once they've played 49, or whenever it's convenient, you just sell them for a large sum up front, and you never have to pay the original club.

I did it once with a good friend on a network game. He was ****ed that all of a sudden I had Ronaldo.

For the record 100% of £0 is still £0. What you meant to say was 'make pure profit'.

Still as pointed out, hardly new and not something that I do. Not realistic at all and would leave team unsettled permanently.

Pedant! :D Although I was going to point that out myself too!

Archived