Manager knowledge

Hi all,

I started a world game, I'm currently in Brazil 3rd division playing Sao Raimundo (AM).

My manager stats show that (after 1 year ingame) I already speak fluently portugese (or however you spell it, Im dutch)

However, the knowledge of Brazil is still very little.

Does anyone know how long until I have full knowledge, and if the knowledge stays if I leave Brazil?

Also, is there a possibility that I can get a second nationality if I've been in a country for years?

Thanks in advance.

I'd imagine it depends on the level of involvement, your scouting, your transfers as well as your time spent managing (and maybe if you stay at one team or move about). I'm not sure if the size of the nation matters. As you manage there, your level of knowledge goes up automatically, but buying and scouting Brazilian players should increase your knowledge too. I'd think 3/4 years would be considered a reasonable time in which to obtain a wideranging knowledge of a nations football.

If you leave your knowledge will begin to decrease as you won't be naturally obtaining knowledge, but again scouting and transfers etc can help boost/retain information iirc.

As for nationality, I don't think it's possible as in the game players (and thus presumably managers) only obtain a nationality if it is significantly beneficial to them - eg. national selection or work permits.

So to get more knowledge, I'd would have my scouts continue scouting Brazil and lick other managers butts so a friendship rises?

I tried to search more about this on the forums, but I can't find anything on how SI programmed this.

They've programmed the knowledge of the country after you leave incredibly badly. If you left Brazil with a full knowledge bar, it'd be about half full after a few months. I sincerely doubt you'd just forget that much after just a few months in another country.

That would suck, since I started the game with the idea to gain as much knowledge as possible before hopefully ending up with my beloved Ajax.

I want to be a journeyman, traveling around the world, gaining alot of knowledge.

Archived