Wages to trainingstaff

A financial question. My financially troubled Cheltenham has got (NOK) 12k over-budget, and I will need to reduce this ASAP.

My plan was to get rid of a Physio who earned a whopping 9k p/w, but I wondered if the wages to the trainers are included in this budget?

Or are just the players?

i thought that the budget only included players and not staff. i'm at newport county and i had a physio and an assistant leave but I couldn’t hire new ones until I got rid of a few players. (the game wouldn’t allow me to sign them because I was over the limit, but it didn’t amend the limit when both original staff left). maybe its just with newport?

staff wages are included, yes. I could see this easily when my club was amateur, with no player salaries. My staff made up all the budget!

Really?

Because when I add my players wages up it equals the salary screen which suggests staff aren't included.

I would stll lose the Physio. That is crazy money for a physio.

My leauge 1 teams whole backroom staff including me doesnt earn 9k a week total.

Really?

Because when I add my players wages up it equals the salary screen which suggests staff aren't included.

Sorry, I didn't mean staff salaries come out of the player wage budget; I mean it comes of of the club budget. The expenditure screen shows player wages followed by staff wages.

Archived