Bringing in the youth? Help..

I'm new to the game and am thinking of trying to buy some exellent young starrs for my team. I want to get a great group in my i18s team with some signings of young upcoming players and release some dead wood. I a gonna start with mancity. Maybe bre in wil***** and Roswell for the starting team. But then bringing over a few more signings for my reserve team and could be grown into having more depth and upandcommers to finish it out our money we have to lose. I was thinking 3 for the first team and about 8 to 10 more who can play on both the reserves and some on the under 18s... Any sugestions?

Lol, Did you put W.I.L.S.H.I.T.E instead of Wilshere?

As for the other hand are you asking for youngsters who are good to buy? I recommend Ramsey, Vela , Welbeck , Fleck, Rits , Witsel , Sanogo, Santon , Anandinze , Paloschi.. There's a ******** of them to pick from... Those are a few good ones

Howdy and welcome to the forums :)

Have a look in the Good Player and Team forum, especially the Official Forum Links thread. Scroll down to the bottom of the 1st post and there is the good youngsters thread and just below that there are the 2 spoiler threads:

Potential Ability + players lists arsenal2111

Shortlist -10, -9 players + fixed PA celtic_fc

which will show you youngsters CA / PA (current / potential ability).

And lol at the filter :D

Archived