FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009 suggestions?

Hey people

I was thinking about what new function* can make FM2009 better?

I have few suggestions i wanna share with you..

First is about tactics:

I think there should have option for track back(or backward runs).For example if you want your Forward or winger to have a attacking mentality and also to try to get behind ball when opposition have the ball or just sit upfront and wait for the ball.

Second I know the players have prefer moves but i think when you make your tactic you should tell him to hug line or cut in.

The other part i think will be good is about training:

1st If your team plays short passing game and etc. or you said to your player to hug line or tell him to run with ball often then after a while it should be in his prefer moves(likes short passing or hug line or likes to run with ball).

The other thing is that attributes should go higher not only with training but with player match instructions..if i tell somebody to try trough ball often then his passing attributes get more easy up then to person who have them on rearly because he dosn't try it on field..

That is just simple things i think will make game better.

What do you think about it?And what are your suggestion?

(sorry for speling)

Hey people

I was thinking about what new function* can make FM2009 better?

I have few suggestions i wanna share with you..

First is about tactics:

I think there should have option for track back(or backward runs).For example if you want your Forward or winger to have a attacking mentality and also to try to get behind ball when opposition have the ball or just sit upfront and wait for the ball.

Second I know the players have prefer moves but i think when you make your tactic you should tell him to hug line or cut in.

1st If your team plays short passing game and etc. or you said to your player to hug line or tell him to run with ball often then after a while it should be in his prefer moves(likes short passing or hug line or likes to run with ball).

The other thing is that attributes should go higher not only with training but with player match instructions..if i tell somebody to try trough ball often then his passing attributes get more easy up then to person who have them on rearly because he dosn't try it on field..

That is just simple things i think will make game better.

What do you think about it?And what are your suggestion?

(sorry for speling)

Firstly, check out this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211026...152038343#9152038343

You might find a better response on there. In the meantime:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I think there should have option for track back(or backward runs). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You almost can already. Either have arrows running backwards from an advanced position, or a starting point further back with arrows moving forward. It's effectively the same thing. Any further instructions will just over complicate the match IMO.

As for training, there a million different ways to improve it/change it, but SI will do what they want with it. Some FM versions it gets more complicated, like FM06, only to have it simplified for FM07 & 08. They'll never please everyone, so they just have to do what they think is best.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markgarness23:

I think there should be an add on disk, which will include leagues from below the conference north/south leagues, ie all divisions from the Southern, Northern and Isthmian leagues, plus the addition of the FA Vase competition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to draw a line somewhere though. More and more an more leagues sounds nice, but someone has to research the players, teams, etc. Then people will want the league below to be involved, then the league below that...

I honestly think Blue Sq N/S should be the lowest (in England)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assen:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you set players to have a back arrow, then when the opposition has the ball they will drop back to that position. Forward arrows they move forward when you're in possession, so thats already in the game.

Also, for cutting in, side arrows mean that a player will position himself somewhere along the line of the arrow, meaning you can set your wingers to play narrower already too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This I totally agree with. Training can only do so much - playing the game is going to have the most improvement on a player, so yes, his instructions should have an influence.

Archived