Array Accsess Out Of Bounds NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have just beaten everton 3-0. And all of a sudden this thing comes up sayin array access out of bounds. And i have not saved my game. Someone please help Ronaldo scored twice on his debut. I dont want to click of the screen is there away i can save it. ve just gone 2 point ahead of man united an MUFC Just drew with hull. I could win the league. PLEASE Help

You'll only be able to click it and hope for the best. Unfortunately these things happen from time to time.

I do recommend for the future to make sure you have frequent back-ups. One thing I have also found in versions dating back as early as CM3, is when you come across such an error hitting at the same point in a save game, try going on holiday past the date. Its often fixed my issue completely. :)

Have you recently added anything to the game ??

Go into preferences and change the saving option to either 3-file, or 5-file rolling autosave and i'd recommend doing it weekly. that way yo never go lose more than a week if something does go wrong....

Have you recently added anything to the game ??

Go into preferences and change the saving option to either 3-file, or 5-file rolling autosave and i'd recommend doing it weekly. that way yo never go lose more than a week if something does go wrong....

Thanks ive just had to keep clicking until i got to the save menu you really helped me out.

Archived