Random Sackings

I keep getting sacked for no reason whatsoever.

I've won the Prem 4 seasons in a row at Liverpool and I'm listen "untouchable" on the listings, earlier in the season, I randomly got sacked the same day that I won pretty well at old trafford. I reloaded the save because I thought it was a bug. Then I carried on the season and about 6 months later, with one game to go, I've been sacked again, when I'm about 20 points top and just won against Everton. I reloaded it again cos that wouldn't happen IRL.

Has this happened to anyone, or does anyone know why its happening to me?

Sounds pretty realistic to me, as we all know the idiots upstairs have no idea what theyre doing or how to run a football club...

Seriously though, I'd post this in the bugs forum if I were you, clearly not normal to be sacked if youre being successful and not issuing ultimatums or doing anythign daft,....

I keep getting sacked for no reason whatsoever.

I've won the Prem 4 seasons in a row at Liverpool and I'm listen "untouchable" on the listings, earlier in the season, I randomly got sacked the same day that I won pretty well at old trafford. I reloaded the save because I thought it was a bug. Then I carried on the season and about 6 months later, with one game to go, I've been sacked again, when I'm about 20 points top and just won against Everton. I reloaded it again cos that wouldn't happen IRL.

Has this happened to anyone, or does anyone know why its happening to me?

Im sorry dude but whe i read that i just had to laugh. You get sacked after winning the league 4 seasons in a row thats hilarious and certainly is a bug.

so played the games between my last save and sacking, and lo and behold, sacked again, it seems to be when a consortium plans a takeover, but only in the very beginning of it.

gonna save me game between games this time.

my mate was 15 games unbeaten knocked spurs out of fa cup 3rd round, sam allardyce declared interest in his job and 2 days later they sacked, has any one else suffered like this, he didnt renew his contract when given the chance but had only recently requested a new contract which the board were supposedly going to review

^corrected :D

Hey, don't be that harsh, Lpool is my favourite club :D FM just shows that with a better manager Lpool can challenge for the title and win it too ;) And, of course, less injuries ;) Even Man Utd struggles when a lot of players are out. [and I still think selling X.A. was a HUGE mistake]

anyway, back to topic, what about your success in CL!? maybe that's the reason they are dissatisfied?

Archived