Questions about Players Favourite clubs and ending careers there.

i wasnt really to sure what to name this thread, its probably been brought up before many times but i jsut want to clarify for myself.

really what i would like to no is when players in real life come out and say they would love to end there careers at certain clubs examples Gattuso wants to play for rangers again and Paul Scholes wants to play for oldham obviously these teams will be on there favoured teams but is it actually possible to get these players to these clubs with Gattuso and rangers it never really worked for me in previous games even when he was well past 35

If the club you manage is among the player's favourites, then it should make it easier, but it's still not a guarantee because there are so many other factors at play. As long as Scholes continues to get enough games at Man U, and as long as Ferguson remains manager (I'm guessing he'd be included in Scholes' favoured personnel; I don't know this for a fact though) then chances of him accepting an offer from Oldham are pretty slim. As soon as he starts rotting on the bench, though...

@ Soulditch the chances of players like van der sar and seedorf goin back to ajax can still happen look at edgar davids. I am sure its just speculation and i do no not to always believe what i have red but Gattuso wants to move to scotland once his playing days are over because his wife is scottish and he met her while playing for rangers and he has been back to train there in 2007 to help get his fitness back on track.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/6053598.stm

although players often say things like this and it never happens also David Murray is no longer there

Archived