what year you in and what players have you bought

1. Aston Villa

2. 2013

3. Too Many to name them, mainly young players for the future or for profitability.

4. Rafael Van der Vaart - £8.5m in January of season 1 and in 3 and a half season has hit nearly 90 goals and 80 assists in 3 1/2 years.

5. 10 Trophies (1 Champions League, 1 Premier League, 1 Europa League, 2 FA Cups, 3 Community Shields, 1 European Super Cup & 1 World Club Cup)

6. 4-1-2-1-2

just a few questions

1. what team are you

2. what year you in

3. what players have you bought

4. who is most successful player you have bought

5. have you won any trophies

6. what is your formation

just thought i would ask couple questions

1. Arsenal

2. 2011 (Season 3)

3. This year? Ryan Shawcross, Shunshuke Nakamura (Don't worry I got him free and he's only back up for when/If players get injured, Vicenzo Laquinta (On a free :) ), Matic (May be from Rivals but he's a good player no doubt.) , Then I spent around £7.5mill on real hot prospects.

4. Over all my seasons? Would have to be Igor Akinfeev for a bargain £8.5mill

This year? Well it's gotta be Ryan Shawcross.

5. 1st season: FA Cup, Carling Cup, Came 2nd lost out to the title by 2 points.

2nd season: Champions League, Finished 4th due to very poor performances at the end of the season

3rd season: Nothing yet only about 15 games into the season

6. 4-1-3-2 or 4-5-1

1. Liverpool, liverpool again (dont ask!) Truro (dafuge's challenge) Police HKG (rancers challenge)

2. various. 2010, 2022, and 2019ish

3. oh gods... tooo many to mention

4. Prior to 10.2 Edin Dzeko, the guy was an absolute beast! Now its either a regen DC for Liverpool, or a regen Argentine ST for Police.

5. Loads, although not managed to win the double for some reason, I can win Premiership OR Fa Cup, not both!

6. 4-4-2 (Truro and police) 4-2-3-1 (liverpool) and either 4-4-2 diamond (wingers) or 4-1-2-1-2 in other liverpool save!

1. Man Utd

2. End of 7th Season

3. Main purchases: Dzeko / Adler / Gourcuff / Buonanotte / Sakho / Otamendi / Ansaldi / Srna / Moussa Sissoko + umpteen Newgens

4. Dzeko & Gourcuff were amazing, Adler is still amazing but I've got a Ukrainian AMC that's by far the best Newgen I've ever found.

5. Most things, being Man Utd isn't that hard.

6. 4-2-4 (well it's 442 with AML and AMR), i have an attacking 424, a control 442 and a counterattacking 451. The 424 is the one I mainly use.

1. Chelsea

2. 2016

3. Too many to mention them all. From my current squad (excluding regens): Akinfeev, Criscito, N'Koulou, Sakho, Papastathopoulos, Moussa Sissoko, Delph, Gourcuff, Balotelli, Di Maria, Hamsik, Aguero, Dzeko, Pato.

4. Sergio Aguero - £52M - 133 League Appearances, 106 Goals, World Footballer Of The Year 2015, World Player Of The Year 2013 and 2015.

5. Every Premier League. 2 Champions Leagues. Numerous Cups.

6. 4-1-1-2-2

1. what team are you - Blackburn Rovers

2. what year you in - 2011

3. what players have you bought - many

4. who is most successful player you have bought - Neymar ;)

5. have you won any trophies - no, CC final coming up though :D

6. what is your formation - 4-4-2 but AML and AMR

1. Man City

2. December 2010

3. Far too many for far too much

4. most successful would have to be Bernardo. won countless Young Player of the month awards. not a lot else, as Tevez steals those

5. Did the Treble first season and then the Community shield so far this season

6. depending on opponent, a 4-4-2, a 4-1-2-1-2 or a 4-5-1

Well i have got a few saves going on atm but i will go with the one i seem to be playing most at the moment.

1. Arsenal

2. 2014

3. Well i have only been at Arsenal since the start of this season (now in May) and my signings for them so far are: Cristian Zapata, Breno & Gianluigi Buffon. All signed in August, never bothered signing any one in January.

4. Well out of the 3 players i have bought for Arsenal, Buffon by miles. The amount of class saves he pulls off is amazing. :D

5. Well so far i have won the Charity Shield & League Cup. Currently in the qauter finals of the Champions league and Semi Final of the Fa Cup. And i did win the Championship with Burnley, the team i was before Arsenal approached me.

6. 4-1-2-1-2

Rubin Kazan

2010 (about to start second season)

Michel, E.Velikonja, S.Doumbia, N.Andreev, O.Bhasera, R.Osorio, D.Lovren, A.Di Maria, A.Radzkov, R.Soder, D.Opare, C.Lazaro, S.Svard, Keko, M.Musacchio, Etto, T.Augustinussen, D.Christofi

Seydou Doumbia, bought for £1.2m, scored 22 goals, now worth £6m.

Russian Super Cup, Russian Cup, Russian Premier Division.

2-3-1-3-1

Bradford City

Paul Robinson £3m, Lorenzo De Silvestri £1.2m, Dodo £8m, Younnes Kaboul £6.75m, Anton Ferdinand -Free, Aaron Daron -Free, Charles N'Zogbia £7.25m, Michael Johnson £2.3m, Jo -Free, Carlos Vela £3.2m, Victor Moses £1.5m, Marquinhos (the one from Internacional) £13.75m, plus several top class regens and youngsters. Won't mention the players who have been baught and sold. Signed Frank Lampard & Rio Ferdinand on Free's for a season as back up.

4. From the current squad right winger Aaron Doran has impressed with Barca trying to sign him. Paul Robinson has been class too. English newgen Mick Clifford, signed from Barcelona for £7.75m & made him Captain straight away

fmcity.png

Coca- Cola League 2 2010

Johnstone's Paint Trophy 2011

Coca- Cola League 1 2011

Coca-Cola Championship 2012

Copa America - (U.S.A) 2012

Under 20 World Cup - (England Under 20's) 2013

English League Cup 2014

World Cup - (Ghana) 2014

13th place finish in 2013 & 12th in 2014 whilst in the premiership

4-4-2 overload

1. what team are you - Adelaide United FC

2. what year you in - 2014/15

3. what players have you bought - Not many that would be known in Europe but I havhe Signed Hugo Rodellaga (Wigan released him and he spent a season and a half without a club) and a Young Keeper from Wolves who went straight into the first team.

4. who is most successful player you have bought - This would have to be a Brazillian called Valci. Got him for about £500,000

5. have you won any trophies - 3 A league titles, 3 A League Finals Series, 1 Asian Champions League and the Club World Championship.

6. what is your formation - Either 5-3-2 or 4-4-2 Diamond.

1. I am West Ham United. I fell into this job after a great season with Servette (got to the play offs when I was expected to be bottom 4). I then managed Villareal for about 2 months before resigning because their entire team was unhappy at eachother and I felt like the only way to fix it was to sell every single player. Villareal were amazingly relegated in my game, but not of my own doing. I only played the last 7 games of the season.

I then took up the role as manager of West Ham after Zola was sacked. They were expected to be mid-table and they just missed out on the drop.

2. I am in the second season.

3. When I got into West Ham I decided to build a squad with specific traits I wanted in my players. They all had to have the following qualities. Determination, Work Rate, Pace, Team work and above all all had to be Professional players.

I also wanted to keep a very small squad and create a viable youth team.

I had a few players who were worth a lot of money. Diamanti was worth 7 million pounds and had a few interested in his services. He moved to Spartak Moscow for 11 million pounds and at this point I decided to sell all my players who were 27 or older and worth over 3 million pounds. I sold 9 players out of my 25 squad and sold every single "reserve player".

I made a total profit of 34 million pounds from selling a lot of my aging players and selling off some youngsters whom I thought while good and worth 4-5 mil pounds, were not part of my style of football.

I signed Kikin Fonseca 30 yr old for 1.5 mil as my target man, Morimoto 22 year old striker (8 mil pounds) from Catania, Maxwell (1.9 mil bargain) from Barcelona, Burdisso (centre defender) from Inter for 1.5 mil, Griffiths (19 yr old striker) from Dundee for 1 mil, Troest (22 yr old defender) from Genoa for 500,000 pounds and Russotto, AMC/R - former Napoli youngster.

I also spent a total of about 250,000 pounds on 3 young midfielders with specific skills (free kicks, corners, creativity, decisions and passing.)

I spent about 18 million pounds on players and now have a healthy 20 million sitting in the bank. West Ham's finances have gone from okay and (115k in the bank) to secure. I also have a very low wage budget under 20 million pounds.

4. Kikin Fonseca is a player whom I had at a number of teams I managed and I know he is a great player. He has already scored on his debut.

However my most successful player is a "reject" 23 year old player called Paonessa. I paid 95,000 pounds to sign this player from obscurity of Italian football. He is an attacking midfielder who plays MC and AMC. I brought him on for his Premier League debut with 9 minutes remaining, and he struck a 40 yard free kick winner. Absolutely stunning goal and a player I think has a bright future at the club, regardless of bad scouting reports and he being rejected by every club.

So far I am 5th in the EPL but its only a few games in. I have Man United, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Villa in my next 5 games, so I do not think I will be in 5th place for long. :D

Love how nearly everyone has won a trophy at their club, even 1-3 seasons in. I find that very hard to believe. :p

There's definitely a trend towards the top teams. More people should experiment with lower leagues and starting off small time.

1. I am Forfar Athletic, the mighty Loons. I started unemployed.

2. I'm only in 2010. I play rather slowly. Second season, approaching Christmas.

3. Improved my team with free transfers. I think I've only paid out a few thousand at most.

4. Probably my Lithuanians. I brought in a striker who looked promising and had to bring in another 'companion' for him. I think it has really boosted my team. My young Scottish center back has come in on loan from Dundee this season and proved to be a rock.

5. No trophies. I missed out on the play-off final on penalties last year.

6. Predominantly play a direct, hard-tackling 4-4-2. I must have the worst discipline record in the league but it gets results.

1) Atletico Madrid.

2) 2013.

3) Miguel Veloso, Franco Zuculini, Deco, Mamadou Sakho, Cesar Azpilicueta, Oscar Cardozo, Angel di Maria, Henri Saivet, and I think that's actually it, besides a bunch of regens.

4) Oscar Cardozo.

5) 2 League titles.

6) Switches between a flat 4-4-2 and a 4-4-2 diamond, just to keep that AI on its toes ;). (The diamond works better.)

1. FC Bayern München

2. 2018

3. Edin Dzeko, Sergio Aguero, Daniele De Rossi and a ton of regens.

4. A regen called Giovanni De Stefano for £15m from Genoa. He's netted 115 goals in 3 and a half seasons! :D

5. 4 Champions Leagues; 3 Club World Championships; 7 Domestic Titles; 7 Domestic Cups; 2 European Super Cups.

6. 4-3-3.

1. What team are you?

Newcastle. Its my only save so far.

2. What year you in?

3. What players have you bought?

Loads. My squad is virtually unrecognisable from the current squad. Players signed include:

Goalkeeper - Ochoa, Kelly (Scottish regen), Blanco (Argentinian regen).

Defence - Samir Vos (Dutch regen), Dan Stan (Moldovan regen), Silvinho (Brazilian regen), Insua.

Midfield - Van der Vaart (sold), Gourcuff (free transfer!!), Franco Zucculini, Zoran Tosic, Alexis Sanchez.

Forward - Robert Acquafresca, Carlos Vela.

4. Who is most successful player you have bought?

Robert Acquafresca. Scored loads of goals and was the first major signing i made.

5. Have you won any trophies?

3 Premier league titles.

2 FA Cups.

2 League Cups.

2 Charity Shields.

1 Champions League.

1 Euro Super cup.

6. What is your formation?

I have 2. I started off using a 4-5-1/4-3-3 mainly due to having the players that would fit. Now i tend to use a 4-4-2 as i have more quality players that allows me to do this.

1. What team are you?

Notts County

2. What year are you in?

2014 (5th season). Currently in the Premiership following 3 successive promotions, a relegation, and then promotion back to the big time.

3. What players have you bought?

Loads during that time. Still with the club are Morimoto, Curtis Davies, Corchia, Sergio Romero, Joe Hart, Jo, Forren, Iaquinta, Castillo, Botinelli, Matic, Malbranque, Garrido, Vanden Borre, De Laet and Rusculleda.

4. Who is your most successful purchase?

Should probably be Iaquinta, for the impact. He was close to keeping us up in our first season in the Premiership, then hit 20 goals in the Championship and scored the winner in the playoffs final.

5. Have you won any trophies?

Nothing the game registers as trophies. We won League Two and League One, and the Championship playoffs twice.

6. What is your formation?

It was 4-4-2 until my second season in the Championship when we were struggling. Switched to a 4-3-3 and haven't looked back.

Sunderland

Starting to bring in a few regens for the future.

Adler, Insua, Gary Cahill, Rodwell, Diego Renan

Guardado, Gibson (3m Bargain - Star midfielder 2011/12 season), Ramires, Witsel,

Granero (For 2m), Wijnaldum, Neymar (wonderkid),Vukcevic, Milevskyi (free - Star striker), a Real Madrid youngster called Alipio (wonderkid)

I've actually turned a profit while overhauling the whole club :D

Most succesful would probably be the immediate impact Vukcevic had. Was only 6.5m and scored 19 goals from AMC his first season.

Have not won anything yet, finished 16th season one, 9th season two, 8th season three and am currently 4th with six matches to go! First season of european football may be in the champions league!

Played 4-4-2 first season, 4-4-1-1 second, 4-3-3 and 4-1-2-2-1 now.

Archived