Is there another patch planned and will it sort out the keepers and other teams?

Love FM always have and have never ever had a problem before but it seems since I have installed the new patch I just can't win a match.

My last 5 games shots statistics and possession ratings are;

Me: 20 shots 12 on target - Them: 4 shots 2 on target - Final Score Me: 0 - 1 Them (Possession 61% - 39%)

Me: 22 shots 10 on target - Them 5 shots 1 on target - Final Score Me: 1 - 1 Them

(Possession 58% - 42%

Me: 10 shots 5 on target - Them 3 shots 2 on target - Final Score Me: 0 - 1 Them

(Possession 59% - 41%)

Me: 8 shots 7 on target - Them 1 shot 1 on target - Final Score Me: 1 - 1 Them

(Possession 53% - 47%)

Me: 19 shots 13 on target - Them 2 shots 2 on target - Final Score Me: 2 - 1 Them

(Possession 67% - 33%)

Now I understand that teams nick results but this is happening every single match now and it is making this unplayable. It's not like my strikers aren't good enough Marlon King and Garry O'Connor in League One should suffice don't you think? It seems that every time we shoot the keeper (even with the worst stats going) saves it. Yet they break away and score on the first and usually only attack, either that or they will smash long shots past me nearly every single game, now I'm pretty sure screamers don't go in every single match. I have started quite a few games lately and it just seems to go the same way no matter who I am.

Before this I was doing fine and having successful games on FM, I love this game but I just feel like the matches are unrealistic at the moment.

to answer your question, yes there's another patch planned, Patch 3, which will be (at a guess) February sometime, to incorporate all January transfers.

edit: as for the "superkeepers", well, I haven't found any, so cant shed any light on that

What is this real fascination with "Superkeepers"? I think the vast majority of users have this right where every shot on target has to be a goal. I'm sorry, but football isn't like that.

Thanks for the info there and talking to me like I don't understand football, when let's be serious not every shot goes in fair enough, but every single game I completely out shine the opposition and I either draw 1-1 despite them having 3 shots on target a best, I lose 1-0 despite them having 4 shots on target at best or I edge it by a single goal in a game that I will completely batter them, now I'm sorry but football is NOT like that. Maybe on the odd occasion but not every game OK? :thup:

Thanks for the info there and talking to me like I don't understand football, when let's be serious not every shot goes in fair enough, but every single game I completely out shine the opposition and I either draw 1-1 despite them having 3 shots on target a best, I lose 1-0 despite them having 4 shots on target at best or I edge it by a single goal in a game that I will completely batter them, now I'm sorry but football is NOT like that. Maybe on the odd occasion but not every game OK? :thup:

First, you only showed 5 games, that hardly qualifies as every game

Second, with all that possesion, you're players are probably taking too many shots from far away.

Third, what do you mean football is not like that? Football is totally unpredicable, so saying thats not football doesn't make any sense

First, you only showed 5 games, that hardly qualifies as every game

Second, with all that possesion, you're players are probably taking too many shots from far away.

Third, what do you mean football is not like that? Football is totally unpredicable, so saying thats not football doesn't make any sense

Football is unpredictable but teams don't dominate every game and still lose without scoring, it's league one and my team boast Lowly Premiership quality, and they aren't shooting from too far away as I watch time and time again us getting clear cut chances.

I showed my last 5 games, I can assure you the rest pose a similar outcome. I'm not complaining about losing a match that I should win, I am just ticked off that every match I am battering teams and they are scoring their first effort no matter where they are on the pitch. I am finishing matches where I treble or quadruple their shot tally, dominate possession and have all the chances and cannot put a team away to save my life. I look at these players I'm up against and I am getting beat my long shots by players who have like 7 long shot ability, I have someone who has 16 long shots and is yet to score one, now again I know that is the unpredictability in the game but after it happens every 2 games it just gets stupid.

As I say I have never had a problem before and before the new patch I was very successful so something has changed.

I wouldnt waste your trying to convince these S.I fanboi trolls that there is a problem with this perfect game they play. I wish i had the same copy as them.

I have had the same problem as you, i had to change my tactics to find a way around this problem, and its working, most of the time. However, I still find keepers save way too many 1 on 1s with my fantastic strikers.

I wouldnt waste your trying to convince these S.I fanboi trolls that there is a problem with this perfect game they play. I wish i had the same copy as them.

I have had the same problem as you, i had to change my tactics to find a way around this problem, and its working, most of the time. However, I still find keepers save way too many 1 on 1s with my fantastic strikers.

Who exactly are you accusing of being a troll?? Not me I hope.

keepers DO save a lot of 1 on 1's, granted. The bug lies in the fact that the ME creates too many 1 on 1 chances, though, not the fact that the keeper saves them.

Ooh, lets all apologise to Sanctimonious Seabeast for having an opinion that differs from his.

Wind it in sunshine. Your just trolling now, and frankly trawling this superkeeper thing through every goddamn thread with the most tenuous of links is getting real boring from some of you.

Where in this thread has there been "any fanboi's"? As far as I can tell Rinso et al have suggested to the OP a couple of things that may be helpful for which ever problems the OP has.

I admit there are problems with the game but I don't come here and go on and on about them. I get on with my game and enjoy it flaws and all. If you're having a problem with "Superkeepers" why not try changing up your tactic. I'll even give you a tip Use Wingers.

To the OP there will be a patch released sometime in february probably which should include all transfers that go through during the January transfer window.

Archived