League with Split??

Hi!

I'm trying to create a league with split, but everytime I arrive to the date of split, after a message saying: "arguments out of range", there is a crash dump!

I've tried to set again the Nation Rules on the editor, but it says that they're valid!

I don't understand where's the problem...maybe it could the "League Split Position"...I don't know what it means, so I set "10" (like the number of teams in league)..maybe that's the error..I don't know..

Can someone explain me how to create a league with split that works fine?

Quite simple. Set it so it's a league with a split, choose the number of times teams play each other before the split (depending on the number of teams in that league it'll either be 1 or 2 times before the split, you don't want a silly number of league games like 50) and do the same for the number of times they play everyone else in their half of the table after the split. Choose a date for the split to occur, and make sure in terms of the split position that it's set at half the number of teams in your league (eg a league with 20 teams, the split position would be 10, so the top 10 and bottom 10 are split in half, if it's a 10 team league, set the split position as 5, etc.

Archived