Attributes sink dramatically after the summer holiday??!

Hey guys,

I'm playing as Arsenal and the season has just finished and the players are going on holiday. Since there was no Euro/World cup going on I decided to holiday until the players returned. Everything seemed right, until I went to check Fabregas... nearly all of his technical stats went down with a red arrow!! Technique, Dribbling, Passing, Finishing, nearly everything except marking and corners... not to mention some of the mental attributes like Anticipation and Creativity.

Why has this happened? I'm think about changing it back with an editor because this just makes no sense at all. He had an amazing season with lots of assists and he was very happy, so why would this happen? Is this a glitch?

Thanks for the help!

The attributes are slightly decreased during the off-season however they do increase once the season starts. I remember reading this on the forum somewhere.

I've done a couple of seasons before this one and this never happened. I can't imagine that a player in FM10 is supposed to lose skill points in Dribbling, Technique, Creativity, Aggresion, Flair et cetera just because he had a summer holiday. So you're that this is actually normal?

I've done a couple of seasons before this one and this never happened. I can't imagine that a player in FM10 is supposed to lose skill points in Dribbling, Technique, Creativity, Aggresion, Flair et cetera just because he had a summer holiday. So you're that this is actually normal?

Yes. Please see point 7 from the following link;

http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4190729&postcount=6

And this is the whole thread;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=164364&highlight=attributes+season

It's a compilation of the hints/tips that are displayed during processing in-game.

If a player is not training, which he isnt through the summer (at least not to the extent they are during the season) then its to be expected that their attributes decrease. Given a few weeks of normal training and they recover...

Archived