Squad question

So I've been wondering one thing in this game. I had FM2006 so this version has many new things I am not familiar with yet. So why are the reserve team and youth team players also in the main squad or how can I get those players away from my main squad? It's much harder to control your team when there's about 50-60 players on the page... And the players are also in the reserve team and in the youth team. In FM2006 you could just click the player and move him to the other team and the player vanished right away. In FM2010 I tried this but players just don't vanish :) Please, help, anyone... And thank you.

I might be blind but I can't see that kind of alternative there. There is 'Show Filters' but there are only Positions, Side and Show Players - At Club - Away From Club. So could I get some more detailed information where I can find that specific filter?

Thats the one.

Above the positions should be the options for Main squad, reserve squad & youth squad.

If its not there then I'm not sure.

What league are you playing in?

Are you using the standard skin?

Thats the one.

Above the positions should be the options for Main squad, reserve squad & youth squad.

If its not there then I'm not sure.

What league are you playing in?

Are you using the standard skin?

I don't have those options... Just those I mentioned above. I play spanish league LIGA BBWA and I have standard skin 'FM2010'. What can I do? It's not that enjoyable to play when there are so many players on the same page :(

Archived