CRASH DUMPS is there a current fix ???????

Im about 6 seasons in with my rangers team,, and want to keep playing this save at least until I win the 10 in a row. But now I have started getting crash dumps ( game closes and i get a msg saying serious error encounterred and windows will try find a solution ) all the time. I seem to be able to fix it for a little while by deleting the FM10 Settings folder ,, but is there a more permament solution,, as it always seems to come back a little later on in the game. I have only just started getting these now season 6 ,, is anyone else being getting these or found a solution ???

I have 4 gig ram , a fairly standard processor and graphics ,,but other than this the game has been running pretty fast and smooth,, and im playing 10.1

??????????????????????:confused:

Some of the crash dumps associated with memory leaks when playing over a period of time, were addressed in the 10.2 patch so install that and it should help. Regular saves are also recommended.

yeh planning to install new patch once im done with this save ,, so there isnt anything to prevent it other than that then ,, cheers anyway

Crash dumps are still here, nothing has been corrected, the game crashes every 2-3 games now instead of every single one, but the crash is still here. So when somebody asks "Is the crash dump problem solved?" the honest answer would be to say "No, the game still crashes", and that's all, there's no interest in answers like FrazT. Is the problem solved, no that's all, is it because of the customers computers?, the answer is "No".

Crash dumps are still here, nothing has been corrected, the game crashes every 2-3 games now instead of every single one, but the crash is still here. So when somebody asks "Is the crash dump problem solved?" the honest answer would be to say "No, the game still crashes", and that's all, there's no interest in answers like FrazT. Is the problem solved, no that's all, is it because of the customers computers?, the answer is "No".

It does come down to your computer, otherwise everyone who played the game would have the issue. Fair enough, it is also a problem with the game but the patches have attempted to fix the problem and have for some people but not for others. Also note that not all crash dumps are because of the memory issue.

It does come down to your computer, otherwise everyone who played the game would have the issue. Fair enough, it is also a problem with the game but the patches have attempted to fix the problem and have for some people but not for others. Also note that not all crash dumps are because of the memory issue.

I don't think that SI have the capabilities to solve these crash dumps issues in a convincing manner! :(

Archived