Help me! Problems installing

Hi i have problems installing the game. The game works on a friends laptop and i have more gbs hard drive and more mb rams. i have updated everything such as java, sound cards etc and i have adjusted all administrator settings but nothing seems to be working, when i put the disc in it recognises it for a few seconds then does nothing, i have tried forcing it with typing in run and following those instructions but that is no good either, if u could suggest anything that would be great, thank u, mark

With the disc in place, right click on the DVD drive, click on Open and find the fm.exe file and run it from there. You will need to be sure that you machine meets all the min specs for the game and that all drivers, especially graphics card, Java and directX are fully updated

Hi i have problems installing the game. The game works on a friends laptop and i have more gbs hard drive and more mb rams. i have updated everything such as java, sound cards etc and i have adjusted all administrator settings but nothing seems to be working, when i put the disc in it recognises it for a few seconds then does nothing, i have tried forcing it with typing in run and following those instructions but that is no good either, if u could suggest anything that would be great, thank u, mark

What are the specifications of your computer?

Archived