Can you actually be an U21 Manager?

I applied to be England U21 Manager, and 6 months has passed in the game and no ones been given the job still, and my status is still 'applied'.

Why isnt anything happening with it?

You can do it by a little cheat. Add a new user and start as manager of England. Then your fake user can invite your real user to become England U21 Manager. When it's completed, you can delete the temporary user.

Then the game will appoint a new main manager automaticly for England but this does not affect your job as U21 manager.

You can do it by a little cheat. Add a new user and start as manager of England. Then your fake user can invite your real user to become England U21 Manager. When it's completed, you can delete the temporary user.

Then the game will appoint a new main manager automaticly for England but this does not affect your job as U21 manager.

I think, at the start of the game, you can also just select an u21's team, by going to their screen, and clicking the "Take Control" button.

But obviously, that method doesn't work if you've already started.

:thup:

How do you delete the temp user, coz I was supposed to get Spain-U19 and it still says applied after almost one season is over. :S

How do you delete the temp user, coz I was supposed to get Spain-U19 and it still says applied after almost one season is over. :S

Make sure you're set to the temp user and then retire. That manager will be removed completely from the game. :thup:

Archived