fickle fans!!!!!!!

manager of a bsp team - run in the fa cup - leeds after replay, sunderland after replay and west brom after replay, thought brilliant well happy, then chelsea 6th round, 2-1 up at half time lost the game 4-2 good effort from the lads though at stamford bridge too! fans were dissapointed with the result and thought such and such should of played? they were happy and understood why i lost to cambridge in the fa trophy though ? suppose i built there hopes up too much?

unbelievable haha

I hate it when you play a game with certian players then lose, the fans response is "these shouldn't of played these should of"

Then I decide to change the side to put the players that "should of played" according to the fans, and the team lose again.

Then I get why did them players play, these players should of played (being the original team I had!)

I hope people understand that! :)

yeah know what you mean - ive done a game as man city won the league with a few games to go and been in the champ league final so rested a few prominant members of the team - i drew against liverpool and fans were disapointed and thought tevez and barry should of played even though they were both shattered.

ah well suppose its like real life. fans are never happy

Yes, fans are fickle in real life, but FM does take this to extreme some times.

It's one of the small bits of the game that I feel needs a bit of fine tuning. I am Forfar and recently lost to Dundee (2 divisions above me) in the League Cup. My board say they are pleased with things but a little hurt by losing to Dundee, my rivals. No mention of the fact that I beat them 5-4 in the other cup.

I do generally find that fans are happy with results I am unhappy with, and vice versa. It's a little frustrating when I have just applauded or yelled at my team.

Yeah, both the board and fans expectations could do with a bit of fine tuning. I reached FA cup semi finals with a League 1 side, beating Everton in quarter finals and then lost 2-1 to another Premiership side. The fans were disappointed with the result even though they were 'pessimistic' before the game and the odds were highly against me. Then at the end of the season the board say they are delighted the team has won the league but despite the positives, they are disappointed with FA cup semi final loss. Why?? I was only expected to reach third round and I only lost to a much better side in a close game.

Though I find the 'such and such should have played' part a bit funny actually because it's so true ;)

Archived