What the heck - the game can't distinguish win or lose?

This is not just reporting a massive bug, but a formal complaint.

I was playing the game using Liverpool, and it a league cup match, which in the match screen, I won the game with peanlty, 5: 3.

But when I return the the main screen, it said I lost the game by penalty 5:4!!!

Wht the **** is going on!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!

Bug it and provide a save game file from before the event, if you can.

As much as your frustration is understood, SI can fix these things if people provide accurate bug reports and save game files. The more help we provide them, the more they can do to improve the game.

I can only imagine that something such as this is a result of some very random happenings though. It must be hard to pin down a freak bug such as this. Though I'm speaking from logic rather than any real knowledge of game programming.

Perhaps this would be fixed in patch number 3?

There is no doubt that they are looking at it, but it doesnt happen after every match like this and has been impossible to pinpoint which particular set of circumstances lead to this occurring.

It is rather annoying, I experienced it for the very first time on 10.2, but unfortunately, as its difficult for the guys at SI to reproduce the bug, then its equally difficult for them to fix it.

Archived