were do I put the patch

Did you download the torrent or the direct download application?

If the former, you'll need a torrent client (like, say, BitTorrent or Vuze), which will download the actual file.

If the latter, simply double-clicking on the icon will be enough, assuming you've installed FM10 to the standard directory.

I need help with this aswell. I'm not too technicaly competant. I downloaded the Boxed version for PC. When I click on it, there is no recognised software to open it with. It says to try the web or open with other software. I am really getting ****ed off with this. My game keeps crashing and was hoping this patch would fix it.

Cheers

I need help with this aswell. I'm not too technicaly competant. I downloaded the Boxed version for PC. When I click on it, there is no recognised software to open it with. It says to try the web or open with other software. I am really getting ****ed off with this. My game keeps crashing and was hoping this patch would fix it.

Cheers

add ".exe" to the end of the file name without the speech marks. That should sort it out :thup:

No this is still not happening, I uninstalled BitTorrent as that was doing nothing. I am really getting fed up with this and am ready to break the cd! I have tried downloading the patch again, but even with Bittorrent uninstalled it still wants to download as that type of software. Help this is really getting annoying.

Cheers

Why could it not just do the same as it used to do a long time ago. I could download then open it up then update, simple.

Archived