Consistency Problems

Can anyone give m some advice on why this is happening?

Playing as Ajax:

ajaxconsistency.jpg

I'm using the same tactics and morals seems to be pretty good, I'm using the same kind of team talks for each match. (using "Wish Luck" when I'm favorite and using "For the Fans!" against Rivals).

If anyone can help, would be great.

you can't expect to win 3-0 for every match unless your tactics are really good.

You have to consider the strength of your opposition and whether it is home or away. It is generally harder to win when you play away.

you can notice that the matches that you won easily were mostly against the very easy teams and at home.

And it also depends on the strength and weakness of your tactic against the opposition.

btw in terms of team talks, you should never keep saying the same thing every match.

It works best to say nothing before the match all the time.

At half time, say nothing if your team is winning ok, be disappointed or angry if losing an easy game.

Pretty obvious really.

Your good run included 3 out of 4 home games.

Your bad run 3 out 4 away games.

Overall, I can't see a problem there. Your team seems to be doing okay although without more information, it is impossible to know what your expectations are and the quality of your team.

inconsistency.png?t=1262373114

I might kill these lazy ****ers soon enough. 6 games in and 0 wins.. 18th in the Prem? I don't know if it's classified as inconistency but we won the Champions league last year and the final was against Barcelona For **** Sake!

Now we can't even beat ****ing West Ham! It's those lazy players not trying. Soon enough i'm going to be sacked for their lazyness and poor performances. Fking Knobheads. :mad:

i just beat olympique lyonnais in french league cup, 5 : 2 while playing l2 team..

then next game i lost to 19th team in l2 while myself being first...

yeh tell me about .. ( and yes i had control of game vs olympique, wasnt just lucky shoot score win )

Archived