Gutted gutted gutted!!!!

IMT

Scored a late equaliser in the last game of the season, as the full time whistle went the live league table had me in 6th place in the Championship ahead of Peterboro' and Coventry, thinking job done got to the results page to see Peterboro' actually won 2-1 at Watford, on closer inspection see they scored their winner in the 90+7th minute to snatch 6th place from me and condemn me to 7th spot.

Gutted doesn't do it justice how I feel right now, best open a few more beers and toast the new year with the hope that next year I won't stuff it up like this season when I really should have had at least play offs sewn up before the end of the season!!!

Scored a late equaliser in the last game of the season, as the full time whistle went the live league table had me in 6th place in the Championship ahead of Peterboro' and Coventry, thinking job done got to the results page to see Peterboro' actually won 2-1 at Watford, on closer inspection see they scored their winner in the 90+7th minute to snatch 6th place from me and condemn me to 7th spot.

Gutted doesn't do it justice how I feel right now, best open a few more beers and toast the new year with the hope that next year I won't stuff it up like this season when I really should have had at least play offs sewn up before the end of the season!!!

wow now that SUCKS:thdn:

I had a similar thing happen to me a few days ago.

I was 2nd in the Premier League, one point behind Villa with one match to go, so I needed to win and have Villa not win. I won 2-1, not too hard, but closer than I'd have liked, and the live "latest scores had it 1-1 Bristol City v Villa, so I was pumped. Then I end the game and see that Villa won 2-1 with a goal on 90+5 :(

Yeah this has always happened in FM - if your match finishes in 94 minutes then at full time it will show results upto 94 minutes, not really a bug I guess but it could easily be interpreted either way (the view that full time should show full time for everyone)

Didn't for one minute think it was a bug, to be honest in every other version I have found getting Norwich to world domination a relatively easy task, I am actually quite enjoying the challenge this time, also I am trying to do it signing up and coming players and building them up, and despite my frustration last night, that last game of the season and watching all the twists and turns unfold (I was 9th after about 35mins) was more enjoyable and nerve wracking than any game I can think of that I have played!

Hopefully a few more of my younger players will be ready for the Championship this season, so will succeed at the 3rd time of asking since promotion from League 1.

Archived