rooney?

ok since 10.2..wayne rooney has just been completely ****..in my save which ive just quit cos its so annoying he has played 14 games scored 3 with an average rating of 6.78...this is nt on..he gets plenty of chances but just blasts it straight at d keeper r blasts it over every time..hw can i play him to get d best out of him..im currently playing him as a complete forward with an attack option..it might nt just be rooneys problem do cos berba at d same stage with a few less games only has 1 goal and owen has 3.

Really? Since 10.2 i've noticed Torres and Tevez have been scoring less and at a realistic rate but Ronney is still scoring too many, he still scores more goals than irl, he scores like 30 in the epl and almost 40 over all competitions. That's probably the only thing that has annoyed me with 10.2.

lol its been said many a time but.......... (the first of the new year??) Its your tactics!! lol nah really, in my latest 10.2 save rooney has scored 17 in the league 24 in all comps, and Berba 15 in the league, 19 in all comps, and thats the AI in charge....... what tactic are you playing? what role have you given rooney?

Really? Since 10.2 i've noticed Torres and Tevez have been scoring less and at a realistic rate but Ronney is still scoring too many, he still scores more goals than irl, he scores like 30 in the epl and almost 40 over all competitions. That's probably the only thing that has annoyed me with 10.2.

Rooney was the top goalscorer in the Premier League for the calendar year of 2009. (in real life)

i play a 4-4-2. with berba as a deep lying forward with support and rooney as a complete forward with attack..i i use the rigid setting and either attacking or control..control mostly..but i cant complain with d tactic cos im 2 points off chelsea who are top.ive my defence to thank do cos i win most matches 1 r 2 nil..its just frustrating nt getn my strikers to score

i kinder had this problem too my second season rooney is below par, not scoring enough berba is crap i bought cardozo in my first season and he was my top scorer with 25 goals i think(all comp), rooney had around 11, my second season i bought milevskiy and been rotating rooney cardozo and berba around every game, soo far mid second season cardozo have played 18 games with 24 goals :) duuno how lol, and that is played with complete forward, i decided to play rooney as poacher for the first time and guess what happen, he scored 5 in 1 game LOL and scored a hat trick in the next, so maybe do try play him in a weird way even though he like to drop deep but yeah try poacher buddy.

oh yeah make sure he dont roam around position and make him stay center forward

Archived