SI can we have those extra information on the Calendar back please

Really have no idea why information on the calendar have been taken out of the game.

Last year information such as date of captaincy appointment, Champions League Registration date, Premier League Registration date, Squad Numbers, etc etc was noted on the calender.

Was a useful feature as I could holiday to the that data and sort it out. Now I keep missing the dates of captaincy, Champions League Registration etc.

What are the benefits of having these dates taken out?

I holiday between matches. Saves me pressing spacebar and waiting.

FFS I missed the registration date not got to do a whole season with half a squad.

Next EPL registration window will open on Jan 1st.

Useless. I'm at mid Sept. Why on Earth didn't my Ass Man register my 2 starting strikers and felt the need to register 2 18 year old who ever start is is beyond me.

For future ref the registrations windows are the same as the transfer windows...

As to why he'd register 2 players at the age of 18 is beyond me... there's no need... unless they complete your homegrown quota.

That's a point, I have 15 home grown players registered. Whats point of that?

Really ****ed off as well.

Do you know the date of the registration? There is just after preseason about a week? before the first league match? One is September and one end of Jan? right?

That's a point, I have 15 home grown players registered. Whats point of that?

Really ****ed off as well.

Do you know the date of the registration? There is just after preseason about a week? before the first league match? One is September and one end of Jan? right?

Yeah, it opens at the beginning of the January window and closes the day after the window closes. In the summer it opens on first of July and closes 1st Sept athough it asks you for an initial registration on the 1st of August.

Since my stupid Ass Man didn't register my best players can they still play in the FA and League Cup?

From what I can gather, yes - the registration only applys to the League... also may I suggest you get a new Ass Man - this one is clearly "special" :rolleyes:

• SI Staff

Have you raised this in the bugs forum?

I'm sure this stuff wasn't removed on purpose and may be a knock on effect of the new calendar bar if they share the exact same information.

I wouldn't recommend holidaying during registration periods. Do you not get the information on when these dates are in the "important dates this month" message in your Inbox at the start of the month?

Archived