youth player

(fm09)

my only left defender is not playing well in the BSS.

i have a cup game coming up and so i was going to rest him on the bench. (easy game)

i was going to put in my 16 year old youth player for him

but he's already played two games for the youth

can i play him on the first team for this game anyway?

and if so, do i have to keep him on the first team for here on out?

p.s. my other two LD's on the reserve team stink so the decent youth is really the only option

thanks for any help:cool:

k thanks and one more thing...

for the conference league cup for BSP, BSN, BSS, is the first and second round,

aggregate matches or a single match? (would i find it in the rules section?)

:)

yea checked calendar and figured two games would show up if it was agreggate so preety sure it's single:)

i just kicked your butt then at my place 5-0 jk;)

D'oh! Who you playing as? I'll see if I swept past you in my save on my way to claiming the BSS title. ;)

i'm a noob as braintree:cool:

5-6 games in at 7th place

yea for some reason they're REALLY bad in my game and if it weren't for two upsets (a tie and win) they'd be in last. it's odd because they're never that bad on other games i've done, fininshing mid-table or higher

how did braintree do on yours?

:D:D

I met Braintree away and beat you 2-0 (this is the 1st season). One of the goals was an own goal. :D

When I met you at home later in the season we drew 0-0.

You finished 7th that season.

So far this season you've had 6 pre-season friendlies. A 2-1 loss, a 2-2 draw, a 3-2 loss, a 2-1 loss, a 4-0 loss, and a 2-1 loss. :eek:

Oh dear... I hope you do better. :)

Oh dear... I hope you do better. :)

yea me too;)

are you in your second season now then?

because i've been thinking that in the league cup (conference) some bsp teams have to play in the second round but most don't.

do you think that the teams who just got promoted have to play the second round and the others jump in the third?

where did they place you? and just curious who won it all last year in your game?

yea me too;)

are you in your second season now then?

because i've been thinking that in the league cup (conference) some bsp teams have to play in the second round but most don't.

do you think that the teams who just got promoted have to play the second round and the others jump in the third?

where did they place you? and just curious who won it all last year in your game?

I'm in my 3rd season. Got promoted 1st, struggled to stay up in 2nd but managed it, and just starting my 3rd.

Yeah, I should think recently promoted teams, or teams who finished very low down the table but didn't get relegated should play the second round. I honestly can't remember where they placed me last season, but this season I'm playing in the second round, which would match up with what I said as I finished just clear of the drop zone last year.

I've won the Conference League Cup for the last 2 years. ;) What about on your game?

this is just starting my first season but it looks like with my draw that i have a chance of going deep... without any flops of course;)

i drew bromley who should be very simple cause they are in last at the moment with a point.

if i should move on i would play either bognor ...err something :confused: or welling.

welling is mid-table and bognor is near the bottom

considering i could be playing newly promoted lewes i'm fairly happy:rolleyes:

sorry i know i just realised with you that i have no clue what conf. league cup is but...

at the end of the cup do they mix the winner of the north and the south division to play for "champion"

and for some reason, for the third round, there would be 7 winners of the third round, so how could they keep doing the bracket if it's unequal?

thanks for help and do you follow me?

this is just starting my first season but it looks like with my draw that i have a chance of going deep... without any flops of course;)

i drew bromley who should be very simple cause they are in last at the moment with a point.

if i should move on i would play either bognor ...err something :confused: or welling.

welling is mid-table and bognor is near the bottom

considering i could be playing newly promoted lewes i'm fairly happy:rolleyes:

sorry i know i just realised with you that i have no clue what conf. league cup is but...

at the end of the cup do they mix the winner of the north and the south division to play for "champion"

and for some reason, for the third round, there would be 7 winners of the third round, so how could they keep doing the bracket if it's unequal?

thanks for help and do you follow me?

The North and South champs never play each other to determine the overall winner, and in the Conference League Cup, the North and South draws are seperate. So two round 1s are drawn, one with South teams and the other with North. Then the 2nd round is done, with some of the BSP teams added. So no North and South teams could ever play each other until the 3rd round.

Does that make sense? :D

i think i get the general idea but not really sure, no.

oh wait do they draw again for the third round with all the bsp, bss, and bsn teams?

if so then i totally understand:thup:

i think i get the general idea but not really sure, no.

oh wait do they draw again for the third round with all the bsp, bss, and bsn teams?

if so then i totally understand:thup:

No... okay.

1st round - all teams from the BSS get drawn against each other.

1st round - all teams from the BSN get drawn against each other.

Outcome is 22 teams.

2nd round - the 22 teams that got through get drawn against 22 teams from the BSP (negating the teams that finished 3rd and 4th in the BSP last season). Therefore teams from the North and South can only be drawn against teams who are from their own division or higher.

Outcome is 24 teams.

3rd round - 24 teams are drawn against each other. Anyone can get anyone.

Make sense?

Archived