Puevlo

Oh don't encourage him. The dude is seriously off his trolley.
I agree, ignore him and he'll go away.

My vote goes with both of these. Have a laugh on the way by all means, but this forum should be used for serious suggestions and issues. Anything else just gets in the way of these suggestions or people looking for help.

I have to disagree with the "don't encourage him" voices. In his funny way of putting things, really revolutionary ideas are hidden. I am not saying that all of them should be adopted but some of them should be considered if we want our favourite game to go to the next level. I think we all agree that real life football management is not all about tactics like FM is...

I have to disagree with the "don't encourage him" voices. In his funny way of putting things, really revolutionary ideas are hidden. I am not saying that all of them should be adopted but some of them should be considered if we want our favourite game to go to the next level. I think we all agree that real life football management is not all about tactics like FM is...

So you want "player quests", "equipable items", "female managers having ovarian cycles", "rechargable abilities", and "trying to break opponents' necks", do you?" :D

Archived