League reputation

GDM9

I am looking to loan some youngsters and have feeder teams in the Championship and Scottish Premier. Which would be best for their development? Is the Scottish Premier a higher reputation league than the Championship? Thanks

The Scottish Premier has more reputation than the Championship in the game... I believe it is 13 vs 11 (out of 20).

It's actually 13 v 12. I'd say your players are more likely to play for a non Old Firm Scottish club, then for the average Championship team.

I've read that players develop better in higher reputation leagues. Obviously your loanee is unlikely to see massive increases in a short loan period, but loaning him to a side in a top division will further his short-term development than a side in a lower division.

I've sent a number of youths out to England; Chelsea and Everton specifically, youths around 18-19 who i can't squeeze into my team just yet but who i know are going to be good players. They got games at Chelsea and Everton and came back with increases of 20 points in their Current Ability. I doubt they would have had the same boost had they been loaned to the Championship.

Archived