I think I am a special one

It might be something to do with the fact that I've won the treble a couple of times and never lost the league. Although I'm Real so it's really easy but still fun :p

Anyway, I think I deserve to have this added as my title underneath my name instead of amateur!! What do you say mods? ;)

Like I said it's really easy, but still fun bringing up the regens etc. Also, I'm looking to leave Real soon I'm just waiting for my local club (Stockport County) to sack their manager :D And I always scout the most expensive 10-15 players for each position...and that happened to be Evans.

Edit : anyway the point of the post was not to boast about my achievements, it was to show what, I think, is a rare press conference.

you're*

im in 4th season with real cleaning up near every cup up for grabs hope i get that press question soon lol, its fun being real loads of money good players, now im helping ex plaers become coaches as its easy for them to sign for real eg i got jamie redknapp,ryan giggs,nicky butt and im hoping to make them into top coaches.

Archived