Well..Are you still love the 10.2 patch???

For me the latest patch 10.2 is simply not good enough...total disaster is fair to say..It's easier to wright a book for all the moments you get upset...And why we should pay almost 50$ to SI guys for some beta version of the game from previous year...No more good feelings left..going to switch to Fifa Manager 2010..till the new patch has come..very sad new year..

i do not think is a disaster. I still feels that this version is better then the previous ones. I think the staff needs more appreciation than this. If you seriously thinks that FIFA Manager 2010 is better than i would advise you don't play FM again.

I love the 10.2 patch more than ever at the moment.

Just cliched my 4th consecutive Premiership title with Sunderland and I'm having no trouble at all scoring goals.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. It's far more realistic than 10.1

And why we should pay almost 50$ to SI guys for some beta version of the game from previous year...

.... same old story since 90's :rolleyes:... But does anyone notice that we had a commentary, than the 2D, now 3D ??

Sure, as always, things "could be better" but I think SI is working harder and harder every year (and every patch...) to give us "THE" game... :thup:

For me the latest patch 10.2 is simply not good enough...total disaster is fair to say..It's easier to wright a book for all the moments you get upset...And why we should pay almost 50$ to SI guys for some beta version of the game from previous year...No more good feelings left..going to switch to Fifa Manager 2010..till the new patch has come..very sad new year..

Thanks for that. Enjoy FIFA manager. Take care. Bye now!

Go play your Fifa manager and run along you little person. SI try their hardest to make a complete game and as any long term gamer will tell you 95% of pc games have problems, issues and glitches. This is the best sim on the market hands down.. If you guys want super realistic from lets remember this is a game, Then grab a football and go down to your local park and kick it..

Enough said.. BYE!

Go play your Fifa manager and run along you little person. SI try their hardest to make a complete game and as any long term gamer will tell you 95% of pc games have problems, issues and glitches. This is the best sim on the market hands down.. If you guys want super realistic from lets remember this is a game, Then grab a football and go down to your local park and kick it..

Enough said.. BYE!

Games full stop now need patches within a few days of release.

Anyway OP thanks for telling us you're leaving. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Games full stop now need patches within a few days of release.

Anyway OP thanks for telling us you're leaving. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Yep, even console games are being patched as they hit the shops. Its a way of life and we've all got to accept it. Or stop playing games, your choice.

Archived