Yellow Cards

Is it just me, or do you guys seem to get very few yellow cards over the course of a season??

My players maybe just don't commit many fouls, but over the past 2 seasons I've finished with the least number of yellows (26 then 28), and the nearest team to me had about 41 both times!

I'm not really complaining, I don't want more yellow cards after all! Just wondering if this is a bit of a bug anyone else has had??

Is it just me, or do you guys seem to get very few yellow cards over the course of a season??

My players maybe just don't commit many fouls, but over the past 2 seasons I've finished with the least number of yellows (26 then 28), and the nearest team to me had about 41 both times!

I'm not really complaining, I don't want more yellow cards after all! Just wondering if this is a bit of a bug anyone else has had??

I did in my first season - 7 yellow cards in 23 games.

However im gettingg a few more last season 0 not sure how many.

On normal for first season

normal except 2 players on second season

• 1 month later...

Just to crash the party lat, yes I'm experiencing the same thing, waaaay fewer yellows than any other team. 'Normal' tackling mostly, with the occasional player on 'hard' to rough up a particular opponent.

I don't have my team pressing very often mind (well, certain position more than other).

Archived