Entire team plays poor?

I'm wondering why it is that when a game goes bad the entire team plays awful. It seems like I never have a match with one guy having an off night. If that was the case then a sub could really make a difference, but when the whole team ends up under a 5.5 rating there's nothing the manager can do. It makes me want the team talk options to include "what the hell was that all about?"

Sometimes the motivation just isnt there for anyone, might be cold?

Be elsewise, I certainly can see in my game a lot of games where the odd player just has a real off day, and doesnt want to be on the park.

Bare in mind though, I am managing in Level 9 of the English leagues, I assume you might be somewhere a little better!

There's a chink in your armour! Somewhere in your tactics there is 'hole', and this is being exploited by the AI. Your players are trying their best to fulfil their obligations, but your tactics are making their efforts useless. Each player is being pulled out of position because the player infront of him is out of position. Find the root of the problem and your player stats will increase :D

There's a chink in your armour! Somewhere in your tactics there is 'hole', and this is being exploited by the AI. Your players are trying their best to fulfil their obligations, but your tactics are making their efforts useless. Each player is being pulled out of position because the player infront of him is out of position. Find the root of the problem and your player stats will increase :D

I don't see what being Chinese has to do with anything.

I don't see what being Chinese has to do with anything.

"Chink in your Armour" is a phrase meaning that there's a problem with your defenses that lets an enemy through. Nothing to do with being chinese.

Anyway teej09 just go through your tactic and see what could be causing the problems you're having. Plug it and your players should start to have good games even if one has an off day.

Archived