Player on loan but not on loan ?!?!?!

Before I applied the 10.2 patch, Birmingham had made an approach for one of my fringe players (Guido Davi who I signed from Palermo) to take on loan.

I accepted then saved the game and went to bed.

Next day I applied the 10.2 patch and the player went on loan.

However looking at him now he either randomly shows as my player or the other teams. His loan period has come to an end but he is still greyed out as on loan.

His value keeps resetting to zero and no squad status set.

Anyone else experienced this and know what can be done? Concerned as I was planning on using him in the forthcoming season.

I don't suppose there is a save game editor I could use to correct this? I had a go with the FMRTE thing but no option to recall him or do anyting

:(

Sporting Lisbon have since taken him on loan from me for a sesason (should have inserted a "can recall" clause - but forgot).

Does now say on his profile that he is on loan from Liverpool.

I'm guessing that no-one else has experienced this?

Thanks, I will wait to see what happens when he comes back off loan - TBH he probably will get more 1st team action there as he would hvae been rotated in an out this season unless I can sell Mascherano.

Masch picks up 15+ yellows and 3 reds a season and is a bit of a liability there. He is valued at £18million, 3 years on his contract but no one will offer more than 17million for him.

He is sulking on the bench at the mo, Huddlestone plays instead of him and Davi will compete for that spot when he returns (assuming it works) from loan

Archived