Your FM Legend (the one FM player you love)

Hi there,

What is your FM Legendary player? Mine has to be Carl Evans from FM2007. I had a save that went all the way to 2025 with Man Utd. He came through the youth and has graced the number 7 shirt and is a natural winger and striker.

10h838k.jpg

2d7wwgj.jpg

I wanted him to be in one of Uniteds all time high appearances list :)

The other thread looks irrelevant

Here is my legend or should i say,he will be a legend.He was already there when i got ManU.But wasnt playing,in time he showed a great deal of improvement,started to play in England,and i made him my vice-captain

14andrewdemetriou.jpg

14andrewdemetriou2.jpg

A few others I can think of (but either don't have or cba uploading screenshots for) are:

Silva - Brazilian ST. Signed to Watford on FM07 on his 18th birthday. Clean swept all possible awards the following year and was World Player of the Year for 5 straight years iirc.

Robbie Gore - English DC. Signed for Wolves on FM09 in about 2025 aged 16 and retired 18 years later with Wolves' appearance record. :)

Glauco - Brazilian AM. Played in the same team as Jose Luis Rodriquez for well over a decade and constantly a source of top draw goals and assists.

Had a fair few last time around but there is one that stands out. Anders Andersen, as a Norwegian, one of the first group of regens in the entire game. Captain of the 'golden squad', the best team I'll ever have, which puts him above the one player to have a higher average career rating (by 0.02) then him. Literally a 'model professional'. Signed from Stuttgart at 23 as one of very few winter signings, had an awful first half-of season (Only 4 games but his average of 6.20 was a very good reason for that), and is proof that you should never give up on a theoretically good player after a bad first year. Spent his career at both CM and AMR, a couple of years in I faced Milan in the CL and compared his stat polygon to an admitedly 31-yr old Kaka who he was clearly superior to. Also was amazing with free-kicks which saved so many games. As a top team I had to let go of my aging legends making him the only player to retire under me after making only rare appearances in the last 2 of his 15 1/2 seasons, after which I made him a coach, where he stayed until FM 10 came around (meaning technically he's still there, though only 5 or so years have gone)

Won 10 leagues, 2 FA cups, 5 League cups, 6 CL's (With a CWC after each one). Got 62 goals in 135 caps, both of which were only 3 short of the respective records.

His record for me was: Played 444, Scored 140, Assists 144, MoM's 56, averaging 7.29.

Seeing this thread has reminded me of those days and I've gone all nostalgic looking back over everything. Not statistically outright the best but definitely my personal favourite ever FM player.

Pavol Suhaj, signed him on a free at the start of my Dartford game, scored 35 goals that season, got me promoted in 3 consecutive seasons, wasn't the best player in League 2 though. In 2013/2014 he was begging me for a game, and told him that I expected a performance, which I didn't. He scored a double, turning around the team's form, including a goal in 10 seconds. Won't do well for me in League 1 now, but I'm still considering re-signing the 33 year old to keep him on to become a coach.

pavolsuhaj.jpg

pavolin10.jpg

I hate to be original but it's Henry or Robin Van Persie for me.

My reasons being i've only ever had FM05 and FM10 - I only got to the year 2015 in my last save when I got overtaken by editing with FMRTE so i've had to restart along with the new patch, plus on FM05 I don't even know what year I got to because I was only about 8 - i'm always Arsenal and these 2 are legends to me.

Pavol Suhaj, signed him on a free at the start of my Dartford game, scored 35 goals that season, got me promoted in 3 consecutive seasons, wasn't the best player in League 2 though. In 2013/2014 he was begging me for a game, and told him that I expected a performance, which I didn't. He scored a double, turning around the team's form, including a goal in 10 seconds. Won't do well for me in League 1 now, but I'm still considering re-signing the 33 year old to keep him on to become a coach.

Yay, good to see other people having success with Super Pavol :D

For me in FM10, it would have to be Stephen Thompson; I signed him for free when I was Oxford City in the BSP, and he scored about 35 goals, winning the league's top scorer award, to help us to promotion to L2. The next season he scored in 41 consecutive matches, getting 60 goals in the process, and single-handedly saved us from relegation.

For FM09, definitely a newgen called Craig Eyre. Signed in League 1 for my Farsley side for a bargain £4k, and he went on to make over 650 appearances, scoring over 200 goals, (plus over 50 England caps and 12 goals) winning every single trophy in the process, and retired to stay on as a coach at the club.

Alessio Cerci, a goal every other game plus an assist every other game on average throughout his whole career.

Simply an outstanding player who loved my 4-2-3-1 formation - whether he was up front alone, on the left, on the right or in the hole. He was still a rotation player at 39, as he never let me down.

Austin Ahmed in FM2009. Still only 28. Top scorer in the Prem (and Europe) for the 5 years running since i bought him (scoring over 30 goals each time) and was top scorer in the Champions League for 4 out of those 5 years. Just won the golden boot at the 2026 World Cup and the trophy too.

31332006.png w1322.png

Here is my legend or should i say,he will be a legend.He was already there when i got ManU.But wasnt playing,in time he showed a great deal of improvement,started to play in England,and i made him my vice-captain

14andrewdemetriou.jpg

14andrewdemetriou2.jpg

look at the name of my regen....

regenr.jpg[/url]

14andrewdemetriou.jpg

14andrewdemetriou2.jpg

I'm sorry but he's nothing special! 1 goal and 1 assist in 91 league games! You must be easily pleased!

Archived