I thank you

Thanks for bringing my enthusiasim for FM back.

Thanks for bringing back that...just...one...more....game before my eyes shut feeling

Thanks for making me want to rush home after work

Thanks for making me want to stay in on new years eve to play my beloved hibs save.

Si games, I thank you!! I missed 09 cause it was garbage but now I am back!!

That is all

This may be a hokie thread but i have to agree.

on december 2008 (somewhere around then:p) i found fifa manager and thought it was cool.I never even saw CM or FM. I did LOVE fifa manager to be honest but the tactics were too hard. Everything was cool until i had the game crash...over and over and over and over again. my players never did what i told them to do and could never get past two months in the game without it crashing. I know it wasn't just me too because everybody on their forums were talking bout the crashes and wanting refunds. What i hated the most tho was their mods and ea weren't even trying to help people,instead they, had sarcastic things said to people, and closed most every thread. i thought i was done with football simulation. (thanks for letting me vent!:p)

Half a year later i find football manager and never look back. everything about it is better and more addicting. These forums are much faster and helpful and i like the flow of the game. So anybody who's making fun of this and doesn't like this years game can just remember, you have two options:

1.get CM (bad)

2.get Fifa M(worse)

Thanks again SI and FM squad:thup:

This may be a hokie thread but i have to agree.

on december 2008 (somewhere around then:p) i found fifa manager and thought it was cool.I never even saw CM or FM. I did LOVE fifa manager to be honest but the tactics were too hard. Everything was cool until i had the game crash...over and over and over and over again. my players never did what i told them to do and could never get past two months in the game without it crashing. I know it wasn't just me too because everybody on their forums were talking bout the crashes and wanting refunds. What i hated the most tho was their mods and ea weren't even trying to help people,instead they, had sarcastic things said to people, and closed most every thread. i thought i was done with football simulation. (thanks for letting me vent!:p)

Half a year later i find football manager and never look back. everything about it is better and more addicting. These forums are much faster and helpful and i like the flow of the game. So anybody who's making fun of this and doesn't like this years game can just remember, you have two options:

1.get CM (bad)

2.get Fifa M(worse)

Thanks again SI and FM squad:thup:

I have to agree with you, EA's customer service is terrible

Archived