CSKA MOSCOW Where to start

Hey guys im going to start a new game with cska moscow. I figure they already have a decent enough squad, akinfeev, krasic,necid,*vagner love*. Who should i sign though im thinking about these 4 top targets.

Angel Di Maria

Jack Rodwell or Hernanes

Kenwyn Jones or Adriano (one who played for Internazionale)

Miranda.

Any responses would be appreciated

Remember that your foreigners count as as foreigners unless they have a Russian Passport, that counts Semberas as a foreigner. You must have 6 Russians.

Defence picks its self: Berezutsky brothers, Ignashevich if you can keep him, and Schennikov. If you play Wingers play Krasic on the Right. Don't forget Wagner Love is out on loan.

I play a tight Diamond. with Dzagoev as the AMC. You start with £4m or so.

oh god only 4m i thought russia was loaded. well im gonna play an original cska defence with 4 men back. then im gonna have a dmc holding the game together and then two pacey wingers krasic and a signing. Dzagoev as amc and then necid and vagner. Cos Vagner is on loan im gonna see if i can get kenwyn jones on loan.

Sign Honda from VVV in the Netherlands for the "Xavi role". He's actually about to sign for CSKA (for about 10 mil euros) any day now, and he's one of the biggest talents in the Dutch leagues at the moment. Not sure how they translated his skills into FM10, but if you're after realism... have a look.

Archived