Club Legend

Apologies if I'm repeating a question but I can't find any relevant threads.

Anyway...

Is favoured personel the best you can get? Or has anyone reached or seen a player get higher recognition?

I'm a long way into a long term save and have won a lot of trophies yet there are previous managers and players set as 'icons' and 'legends' who have been nowhere near as succesful as me or my current squad.

Anyway seen/know anything?

Yes, On my Spurs save I have made it to Club Legend aswell as a few of my players.

Legends:

Luka Modric, Jack Rodwell, Sergio Aguero and my superstar regen Fernando

Icons:

None at the moment.

Favoured Personnel:

Marek Hamsik, Jermaine Defoe, Miguel Veloso and a regen called Mario Real

i am a legend at newcastle and have had a new stadium named after me, i'm in my 8th season

**** thats awesome! I became a legend in my fenerbahce side after winning 8 leagues,2 champ leagues 4 europa's and 5 league cups.Made it into legends when i won my first champ league after 5 league cups

Guest josh9393
I became a legend on my celtic save too. It took me 10 years

I won:

8 SPL titles

7 Scottish cups

5 League cups

1 Major European trophy (champions leahue)

impressive - how long did it take to win the champions league?

i haven't got past the quarter finals yet, have got to a europa league final though - lost to at. madrid :(

yeah i became a legend at leeds after i won the champions league for the second time. But my players only reached the favoured personel list. Actually, only my strikers. I dont know what happens, but i've only seen strikers becoming favourites at the club, even though i have almost the same starting eleven for almost 4 seasons...

yeah i became a legend at leeds after i won the champions league for the second time. But my players only reached the favoured personel list. Actually, only my strikers. I dont know what happens, but i've only seen strikers becoming favourites at the club, even though i have almost the same starting eleven for almost 4 seasons...

I've got one striker in icons at Parma. I'm in FP with two other players.

We've won Serie A 4 times, Italian Cup 6 times, Champions League twice and the club world championship once.

Would've thought I'd be higher up by now...

Players do become legends. I did an experiment where I created players with 200PA and charted their careers, and all but one became legends at their clubs. For Real Madrid Benzema became a legend, and a number of regens also managed it. Its not impossible, but it seems that you can only become a legend as a manager by winning high level competitions. Promotions don't cut it, and I think that if you take a Level 10 club to the Premiership and you're not even on the favoured personnel list then there's something wrong. SI need to change this I think.

Players do become legends. I did an experiment where I created players with 200PA and charted their careers, and all but one became legends at their clubs. For Real Madrid Benzema became a legend, and a number of regens also managed it. Its not impossible, but it seems that you can only become a legend as a manager by winning high level competitions. Promotions don't cut it, and I think that if you take a Level 10 club to the Premiership and you're not even on the favoured personnel list then there's something wrong. SI need to change this I think.

Thats not true, I got Wingate & Finchley promoted and I made it to the Favoured personnel list from just 1 promotion.

Thats not true, I got Wingate & Finchley promoted and I made it to the Favoured personnel list from just 1 promotion.

Oh I stand corrected. But, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think you can progress further than the favoured personnel list by just getting promoted.

Archived