WP report

grep

FM10 like FM09 is plenty of very good players I'll never be able to buy despiting I have the money and the player agrees to join my team cause of those frustrating WPs.

1 ) which are the rules that allow a player to have a WP granted ?

2 ) which is the way to check these rules after a WP has been disallowed ? Let's say few weeks later the first WP drop I would like to know if the player had, meanwhile, matched the criteria ...... you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance

I think its the amount of times they have played for their national side. If you really wanted to you could use one of the many in game editors and just change their nationality to greece or something, however that takes major fun out of the game

I prefer not cheating anyway I would care to know if there is anything into the game that for certain tells me yes or no WP without doing the absurd calculation by myself.

Then a young talent concept depends on the judjing person so it is not a good criteria, any legal workaround you use ?

Thanks

I had a problem signing Pavlyuchenko for Portsmouth in 2010.The work permit was turned down so i was not able to sign him which is just ridiculous.

What would happen if a top player decided to retire from international level.Would that mean no English club could sign him?

"He must have played in 75% of internationals for his country in the two years before the application, while the player's country must regularly make the top 70 world rankings."

If they've retired, then they might be an exception as it could "improve the league".

A scout report will tell you if a player is likely to receive a work permit. There's no certainty though, because it is ultimately at the whim of the Home Office.

^whs. Also, when offering a contract, your ass man usually states whether he believes a WP will be granted or not.

Archived