Inside forwards

I've been trying to adjust my tactics to get my inside forwards to score.

It doesn't work as much as I would like it to, but it's better than before.

But the problem is it seems that the left inside forward listens to the instruction better than the right.

I have messi on the right and ribery on the left.

Has anyone noticed that the left inside forward acts differently to the right inside forward?

Even though the setting is exactly same, the left one chooses to come to the middle more often and shoot.

The right one usually stays out and delivers short meaningless passes. And when he does come in, he seems to just shoot the ball to the keeper just about all the time.

And one more thing, when I was setting the tactics for the inside forwards I noticed something.

When the team setting is on attack, when you set the right inside forward to support, the roam from position becomes 'no'.

but when you set the left inside forward to support, the roam from position is still 'yes'.

Why is this different?

I've been trying to adjust my tactics to get my inside forwards to score.

It doesn't work as much as I would like it to, but it's better than before.

But the problem is it seems that the left inside forward listens to the instruction better than the right.

I have messi on the right and ribery on the left.

Has anyone noticed that the left inside forward acts differently to the right inside forward?

Even though the setting is exactly same, the left one chooses to come to the middle more often and shoot.

The right one usually stays out and delivers short meaningless passes. And when he does come in, he seems to just shoot the ball to the keeper just about all the time.

And one more thing, when I was setting the tactics for the inside forwards I noticed something.

When the team setting is on attack, when you set the right inside forward to support, the roam from position becomes 'no'.

but when you set the left inside forward to support, the roam from position is still 'yes'.

Why is this different?

Well Messi and Ribery have different PPM's.Messi has Gets in opposition area and Ribery I think doesnt.

Well Messi and Ribery have different PPM's.Messi has Gets in opposition area and Ribery I think doesnt.

So does that mean his PPMs actually hinder him from doing what he does irl?

a bit weird.

Also I'm pretty sure he shouldn't have tries killer balls either.

Archived