not enough home based players... cannot proceed

I have over the years built up a really good squad with a large number of foreign players with Bohemians in the league of Ireland. suprisingly I have managed to qualify for europe. I have come to the stage to register my players for this european competition. I do not have enough home based players in my squad. I thought I could use my youth team players to sort this problem but they do not qualify. any ideas how I can proceed.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

I have over the years built up a really good squad with a large number of foreign players with Bohemians in the league of Ireland. suprisingly I have managed to qualify for europe. I have come to the stage to register my players for this european competition. I do not have enough home based players in my squad. I thought I could use my youth team players to sort this problem but they do not qualify. any ideas how I can proceed.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Go on holiday for 1 day, your squad will get picked for you.

• Administrators

For this, just like in real life you leave a squad number unassigned - this counts as a homegrown player. So say you have to pick a squad of 22, and need four homegrown players (but only have three available) - just submit a squad of 21 players and it'll proceed.

Archived