Loaning Players to bigger clubs

Am managing Notts Co in the Championship and have a couple or potential quality players aged 17 and 18. TThey are not in my first team and will prob get about 5 to 10 games with me this season. They are wanted by some big european clubs, Chelsea, Roma, Lazio, Villa, Barcelona and I have had some loan offers from them.

My questions is this, do you think its better for them to stay with me and get a few first team games or go on loan to the bigger clubs and stay in there reserves and get the good coaching and better players around them?

Thanks

I think it is better you keep them as long as you can play in about 10-20 games (subs is fine). They always improve better with match experience.

Don't loan them out to a club who won't play them - it's a complete waste of time, but if a team wants them as a first team player then it might be worthwhile.

I think it is better you keep them as long as you can play in about 10-20 games (subs is fine). They always improve better with match experience.

Don't loan them out to a club who won't play them - it's a complete waste of time, but if a team wants them as a first team player then it might be worthwhile.

Normally I would keep them unless they would be a valuable player in the team they are being loaned to. So might just keep them. Thanks

Archived