is it me or does it happen to everyone

this is not a rant about fm its merely a few things i have noticed and before you all start its your tactics etc i know i am not worried about this now because as a friend told me its a fact of real life. its just frustrating and i was wondering does this happen to all fm players i am not attacking before anyone starts there are quiet a few frustrating things

1 you go in the lead against manutd regardless who you are roooney always kills your team be it tugging them up or dancing round your defenders

like the invisable man

2 they injure your midfield if they are not having it your own way

3 van der sar turns back time about 10 years

4 all big teams seem to cheat be it offside goals penaltys injuring your players

5 you always have big injurys to key players be it in matches or before you play teams

6 you are nearly always away in the cup

7 the seem to score alot easier than you do

8 the goalkeepers dont get me started

9 berbatov van pierse drogba roony fabregas darren fletcher there like gods

10 reading bugs or no bugs they always score or give you a scare

11 2 nil at half time never say your pleased

12 everton another team that seem to get away with murder

13 gomes i woud reckon hes never even seen what a mom award looks like, yet hes got 5 against me so far and were only starten season 3

i will add more i just need time to think please feel free to add to also

how about you go on a run that includes arsenal, man utd, chelsea only to slip up in the next fixture at home to wolves.... they always have it over my Everton team.

agree and your home games are good teams and your away are dodge teams ie villa city et all before you play utd etc

I always get picked as the away team. Has been happening for the last few FMs.

If I watch the draw I always come out as the last or second last team drawn. (FM 09, havent tried it on this one yet.)

this is not a rant about fm its merely a few things i have noticed and before you all start its your tactics etc i know i am not worried about this now because as a friend told me its a fact of real life. its just frustrating and i was wondering does this happen to all fm players i am not attacking before anyone starts there are quiet a few frustrating things

1 you go in the lead against manutd regardless who you are roooney always kills your team be it tugging them up or dancing round your defenders

like the invisable man

4 all big teams seem to cheat be it offside goals penaltys injuring your players

5 you always have big injurys to key players be it in matches or before you play teams

13 gomes i woud reckon hes never even seen what a mom award looks like, yet hes got 5 against me so far and were only starten season 3

At least, it happens to me too. But, as you can read, it's always your tactic or CCC that could be or couldn't be, and SI corrects a bug with another (the marvellous and incredible wall keeper, with an average rating of 8/8.5). And please, pleease, don't ever try to make SI look bad because the really annoying intervention class will claim that you're a complete idiot for trying to play as fun, not as a real job. Did I answer clearly to your question? I hope so.

like the invisable man

I've never seen Rooney do that to my players...well not on the pitch anyway. :D

Archived