Player reeling in the dough from 2 clubs.

I've never seen this before and figured I'd ask why this is happening. The first thing that I thought of was where a player would ask more money from a club if he is to be sold/to leave, but then I thought that would only be until the player moves to another club.

Any ideas?

berbaleech.jpg

the question begs to be asked, why the f**k are Real Madrid need someone to sub there players wages?!?!?!?!?!?! have they gone bust in there new galacticos era

You mean "The question which is raised"

'Begging the question' means asking a question to which the answer is already assumed (a logical fallacy and not the meaning you intended). The phrase is often misused in modern English, especially in American English.

Otherwise, I agree completely.

I've had it twice in my game. I sold my right back to some French outfit and I had to keep paying him a third of what he made.

Arsenal is currently sending Carlos Vela monthly pay checks.

Someone on the forum said the other day its you paying the player the difference for the drop in wages the player is getting in his new contract.

Ah. So it was what I thought it was.

Thanks for the clear up.

You mean "The question which is raised"

'Begging the question' means asking a question to which the answer is already assumed (a logical fallacy and not the meaning you intended). The phrase is often misused in modern English, especially in American English.

Otherwise, I agree completely.

Genius :) :)

Archived