Flops!!!!

this is my biggest ever i think never had him before sold villa to liverpool for 30m.tried some 1 new who i'd never bought before.yes hes only played 13 games but trust me he dose't look like scoring look at is avarage rating.ive tried allsorts to try get him fireing changed is training had ago at him look wot i payed for him aswell.hes actully highly regarded IRL at moment asswellmariogmezprofiledl4.th.pngwww.ImageShack.us" /></a>

butansn.png Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

this is my biggest ever i think never had him before sold villa to liverpool for 30m.tried some 1 new who i'd never bought before.yes hes only played 13 games but trust me he dose't look like scoring look at is avarage rating.ive tried allsorts to try get him fireing changed is training had ago at him look wot i payed for him aswell.hes actully highly regarded IRL at moment asswellmariogmezprofiledl4.th.pngwww.ImageShack.us" /></a>

butansn.png Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

did you buy him from another country, because if you did depending on his adaptability he may take a season to come good and adapt to the new country.

12 games isn't enough to really judge him on anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eggfwiedwice:

You paid £24m for THAT?? His only good non-physical stat is his finishing! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, I think the major issue is he's not that good. He's young though, give him a couple of years. Suspect you've paid a bit over the odds though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skunner:

With those stats, he'd more likely be a sub for me instead of a starter. And definitely not someone I'd buy for 24 million. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>whs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ok ok i know i f@@k up.i was just trying some 1 new </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not necessarily. Like other have said he might just take a while to settle in. Take a real life player as an example. When he first went to Chelsea Didier Drogba was terrible and people were wondering why Chelsea paid the money they did. Look at him now. He's arguably the second best striker in his league.

Although I'm disturbed that you paid 24mil for a complete donkey, I think I'm more disturbed that you'd sell David Villa for JUST 30mil. He's probably worth at least double that, and that would still be robbing you blind.

Do you not really want to do well on this save?

Just another point, added to the other...David Villa is amazing...but Valencia don't start with lots of cash, and you have less than a mil to spend (rectified by asking the board for money, me and my girlfriend just started a save with them).

But if you wanted/needed more money, why settle for 30mil for possibly your best player (along with Silva), and then why spend 24mil of that on one guy, and a **** one at that. Certainly not a replacement for Villa. Could have gotten Aguero for that, or Goran Pandev and someone else.

Just don't see the point in selling Villa, to spend 24mil of it on someone clearly much worse, leaving you 6mil to spend. If you needed money for more players then fine, or if you just wanted a bit of spending money, sell some squad players.

Sorry I do love Villa a bit too much lol!

like i keep saying i only bought him because ive never had him before ive tried the pandev's and agureo's i wanted something new im not 1 of them players who signs same players every time i go on it.

also you only get 700k when you start with valencia so 1 of my big players had to go to make funds for me the board wont give you any more money.i forgot to mention i also sold joaquin to arsenal for 19m and bought garey from racing qaulity defender but hes struggled aswell.its quiet a challenge with valencia.

and turn it upto 11 i your not guna get much for 5m to replace villa.i did't wana spend 24m on him dont get me wrong but thats wot they wanted so i took a gamble and at the momement its backfiring i hold my hands up.but these are gambles you have gota take sometimes to see new players

I'm only at 20th July 2007 with my Valencia game, and the board gave me some more money to spend a week or so ago. Sure only 11mil, but they have a pretty decent squad as it is.

A few clubs have asked how much I want for Miguel, so if I can get 10-15mil for him, and maybe even sell some of those out on loan in Mestalla, I should be alright.

Would never consider selling Villa though, thats one of the main reasons for me going Valencia. Selling Joaquin (as you did, but for much more) and Vicente would be an option before Villa.

Obviously it's your game, but to me it's like goin United an sellin Rooney or Ronaldo for 30mil, or Barca and selling Messi for 30mil, just to buy an unknown, not so good striker. Theres plenty more with better stats and chance of doing well you could have got. Danny Haynes is probably better haha.

ARE YOU PLAYING WITH 8.0.2 PATCH LSF07 BECAUSE IVE JUST STARTED A NEW LEAGUE WITH VALENCIA AGAIN AND IM ON 10TH AUGUST AND THEY HAVE NOT OFFERD ME OWT SOLD JOAQUIN AGAIN FOR 19M AND BOARD ONLY GAME ME 70% OF THAT.GOT QUARESMA VO FROM POTRO FOR 12M.LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GET ON AND WE CAN COMPARE LATER ON

Archived