Fans in plain white? (West Brom, Stoke, Sunderland ...)

As anyone else noticed that these team's fans are always in plain white? I thought it was something to do with the teams having stripe kits. Half white and half another colour i.e. red/blue/black..etc.

Untill i played against Newcastle and noticed their fans were in black, also i noticed whe playing Blackburn their fans are in Blue as were Bristol Rovers fans in Blue, and all these teams play in stripe kits.

But playing as West Brom my fans are always in plain white, they always look like they are Derby/Spurs/Preston fans. If it is something to do with the stripes, you think the fans would use the teams latter colour and not white. For example West brom fans be in Blue, Sheff Utd fans in Red and so on and so forth. Team's i have noticed who's fans are always in plain white are Sunderland, Stoke, Sheff Utd .. many others but i can't remember of the top of my head.

Is there anything i can change with the Editor so i can make the fans wear the other colour & not the white colour. Like Newcastle/Blackburn fans? As they play in stripe kits but their fans are always wearing Black/Blue colours.

As a test i tried switching the foreground and background colours around with the editor. So made the forground blue & the background white, i thought this might work.

But all it as done, as made my teams main colour white with blue writing.

I.e the header at the top of the squad page used to blue with white writing, but now its the other way around. Wich is of course is because i switched the foreground and background colours around which would cause this to happen.

But the fans are still in plain white on the match engine, so that didn't work .... Anyone have any idea's?

Archived