US/Canada Players (Data, online, forums + more)

• SI Staff

I'm trying to promote a few things all at once so I figured I'd just post one thread in here to give it some exposure....

DATA:

I'm looking for people who are interested in helping with the data for the US and Canada. With the D2 situation as it is, much may change before the next version, but I'd like to be as well prepared as possible either way.

Specifically I need help with any new teams (Philadelphia in MLS, St Louis, Tampa Bay in NASL, and any others that actually confirm) as well as an ongoing need for help in the USL D2 and Canadian CSL.

ONLINE:

The Relegation Fighters will be starting a new game on January 3rd, 7pm EST in the Dutch Eredivisie. More details at the forums or on the FM Online clan sign up thread. We're the only/oldest North American (perhaps excluding Mexico, not sure) clan and have been around for more than 7 years.

FORUMS:

As many will know, but I never miss an opportunity to mention, we've launched a new base for American, Canadian, CONCACAF and anyone else interested in the game here (IRL or in FM). It's www.fmnorthamerica.com. Please head over if you are in the States or Canada and help to develop the community here after a couple of year's in the wilderness.

DATA PATCH:

The v1.4 XML patch for Canada and the US is well underway and should be released shortly after the weekend if all goes well. There are several other community offerings at the site covering as much as CONCACAF as possible. I personally worked on a n extensive Bermuda pacth with the help of Charlie.

Anyways, hope to see you over there if you've not already visited....

Archived